MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen
Ordered mine today on a 2 year lease deal, 6+23 @ £231 per month, seemed reasonable, its a non-lux but lack of Kessy could be a good thing and I don't need active cruise, may miss the heated seats from my current Leon but not too much. Hope to have by end of the month.
colour did you go for?

Robinm

Oct 16, 2016
The roller-coaster that is ordering a Cupra ST has taken another twist this morning.

Just when it looked like I was going to have to cancel my 2nd order due to lengthy delays I received an email this morning to tell me that my Cupra R ST has landed in the UK !!!

It arrived in Port of Tyne on the 6th, was offloaded on the 7th and is now sat awaiting allocation to a transporter !!
Seat CS reckon it takes on average 7-10days from this point to arrive at the dealer.

This is all after last Thursday I was told all the first batch of Cupra R ST’s had already been allocated, I’d missed out, and I’d have to wait ‘weeks-months’ for another batch to arrive !!

Suddenly it’s here in the Country :)

I ordered mine in April in magnetic tech grey with sunroof. Have been told the earliest build date is going to be September! I did joke I might have it for Xmas - that’s even looking optimistic now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slickric21

nokiauk

Feb 9, 2003
Edinburgh
I ordered mine in April in magnetic tech grey with sunroof. Have been told the earliest build date is going to be September! I did joke I might have it for Xmas - that’s even looking optimistic now

guess it can pay to take stock vehicles

Reactions: FINCH

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
guess it can pay to take stock vehicles

That’s exactly what I did. Found out the Blackness Grey R ST’s were already built so cancelled an ST Lux order that was already 3months in and no build date and ordered the R ST.

If anyone wants an R ST in Blackness Grey Seat Cupra Norwich have one (without a sunroof, I’ve got that one ;) ) available in the next few weeks !!

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Ah ok. That's fine then. Thanks:)

Anyone had any problems with condensation in the front light? I've just noticed loads in both, which is rubbish for a brand new car with 200 miles on!

I'll upload a pic later
My headlight failed after 6 days due to condensation and then spent 2 weeks in the dealers repairing it!!! The cover on the back had come loose, so may be worth checking.

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Ordered mine today on a 2 year lease deal, 6+23 @ £231 per month, seemed reasonable, its a non-lux but lack of Kessy could be a good thing and I don't need active cruise, may miss the heated seats from my current Leon but not too much. Hope to have by end of the month.

Ordered from who?

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah Leeds, same as mine and its coming to Devon in my case. Think of it this way, its less miles you have to do before it finds its voice and it pops and bangs.
Did yours come in port Tyne last Thursday mate. My dealership Bradford mine has to be on that.
Got my delivery date at last! Mon 17th June. Pretty much ideal since I have that week off work so I can have a proper play. :drive1:
Did yours come off Thursdays boat mate at port Tyne do you know.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Currently at my local dealers as my CUPRA is in for a service.

During a conversation with the Dealer Principal he let on that the Leon Cupra LUX is currently held from being able to be purchased due to changes.

He told me that the Leather Heated Sears are being taken off and replaced with Alcantara Heated BUCKET Seats.

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen

During a conversation with the Dealer Principal he let on that the Leon Cupra LUX is currently held from being able to be purchased due to changes.

He told me that the Leather Heated Sears are being taken off and replaced with Alcantara Heated BUCKET Seats.

:doh:

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Sounds like a good switch as I personally prefer Alcantara to the full leather. That's partly the reason I stuck with a non-lux order. Wonder if LO will let me change if no build date yet...

venomizer

Apr 3, 2019
Mines already enroute but would've definitely considered the Lux if I thought I was getting the alcantera bucket seats :love:

Reactions: Rick89

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019

That's annoying as I prefer the buckets to the leather standard seats but my car is sat waiting in the dealer until I return. I'm stuck with the leather ones. That will teach me for ordering the car so early. Although the buckets are a 600 euro cheaper option in Spain, so I'd feel robbed if they kept the price the same.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.