For Sale: Left kidney

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
So, as I enjoy the summer holidays and prepare for return to college in September. It would appear that IMI Light Vehicle Level 3 has now gone up from the £3700 I was expecting and dreading to £4250. I've thought long and hard about which Kidney I'll miss less.

So description as follows (no offers please):

1 Kidney, left. 42 years on the clock. Has been run solely on Kraken and Old J (no Bacardi or Supermarket stuff). Fully working at time of sale, can post at buyers expense. As I don't really have any photos of it, I will include a sketch of what I believe it to look like below. I'll include any dangly bits I can't figure out what they are for on removal:
l67pB2H.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
You sure this is for the course or for the 420 Turbo and stage 3?

I hope the sale goes well!

Is the smiley face drawn on tattooed?

What made you choose left?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You sure this is for the course or for the 420 Turbo and stage 3?

I hope the sale goes well!

Is the smiley face drawn on tattooed?

What made you choose left?

It's the worst of decisions. A stage 3 setup now... or a lifetime of knowledge (hopefully LOL). Don't Kidneys smile when they are healthy? Hmm, that's the side it hurts when I look at the fees. If I sell the right, it'll hurt when I breathe all the time.

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
Well its not just me with missing 10mm tools then.

I blame the bikers in the house.

Are your other half kidney's any younger it may sell better if Prosseco free though.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Why just the 10mm ???

You tell me! LOL. Usually we get a socket set... get to a 10mm bolt... hmmm, why is the socket too big... after tooing and froing with the 9mm and 11mm. We conclude we have 9mm, 11mm, another 11mm, 12mm. Never a shortage on 11mm sockets!

Are your other half kidney's any younger it may sell better if Prosseco free though.

I'm saving those for the advanced diagnostics cause which is another £5k.

Reactions: Compo1

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
Is the IMI the same as C&G? I did mine 15 years ago, literally the same month I finished my apprenticeship the firm I worked for lost the contract, ended up with the new firm being a small plant fitter on 30k a year at 21 yrs old (OT was 1 1/2 for first 4 hrs, then double, and double all day Sunday) they twigged after a couple years, when I was driving from west Sussex to east Sussex, to Essex and then Norfolk...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Is the IMI the same as C&G?

The IMI is the name of the organisation that provides the award. The award itself is NVQ/VRQ. But ye, it's basically C&G levels 1-3. Or if I have the ethusiasm, morale and body parts for it, 1-4.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
May I suggest to all that no one shares a room with @Legojon for any meets haha you may wake up with a few body parts missing haha

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
May I suggest to all that no one shares a room with @Legojon for any meets haha you may wake up with a few body parts missing haha

Shhhhh, your spoiling it for me!!! Just so everyone knows, I like my cider colder than the arctic. For this reason (and no other), the bathtub will be full of ice.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
My kidney's are shot/already sold , I have a perforated bowel and a sponge for a spleen , missing a testicle and about a foot of small intestine....other than that you are welcome to have what you want.

Reactions: Legojon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise