For Sale: Left kidney

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'm off the chart (first one, not the second one :)) What are the implications for my kidney length?!?!

I assume it's like the glass guide. Where you get a price and then adjust it based on size and condition. Apparently the left is usually bigger than the right as well. So you may be sitting on a gold mine right there.

other than that you are welcome to have what you want.
:roflmao:. Cheers. Wonder if I can set up a body part gofundme. Everyone can just donate the part of their body they like the least.

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Don't think youv'e thought that one through...............soft, limp, small, smelly, wrinkly, defective worn out, welcome to Legojon's Used Body Parts Emporium

Reactions: Legojon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Don't think youv'e thought that one through...............soft, limp, small, smelly, wrinkly, defective worn out, welcome to Legojon's Used Body Parts Emporium
I guess he's got to start somewhere lol

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hmmm, your younger than me... and much taller... interesting...

F3.large.jpg

It’s not every car thread that you could learn the size of your Kidneys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
It’s not every car thread that you could learn the size of your Kidneys lol

:roflmao:. Well, the good news is... in a half joking half wtf manner. I emailed my Kidney advert to the college. Yup, yup I did. After not hearing anything back, I did wonder if a disciplinary was on the cards. But can breathe easier now:
We tried this a couple of years ago, they just didn’t sell at all and we gave them to the animal science classes as snacks!

Not every forum has a @Legojon

Awwwww.:redface:

Reactions: Maypack

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
In a nutshell....

Radical nephrectomy. In a radical nephrectomy, the surgeon removes the whole kidney, the fatty tissues surrounding the kidney and a portion of the tube connecting the kidney to the bladder (ureter). The surgeon may remove the adrenal gland that sits atop the kidney.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
In a nutshell....

Radical nephrectomy. In a radical nephrectomy, the surgeon removes the whole kidney, the fatty tissues surrounding the kidney and a portion of the tube connecting the kidney to the bladder (ureter). The surgeon may remove the adrenal gland that sits atop the kidney.

Just on the outside chance this does go wrong, can anybody sew? Like really quickly under pressure.

Reactions: Yellow fr

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
I assume it's like the glass guide. Where you get a price and then adjust it based on size and condition. Apparently the left is usually bigger than the right as well. So you may be sitting on a gold mine right there
I must bear this in mind when I need some ready cash. Non-smoker, non-drinker and regular exerciser! It's got to go for a premium.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I must bear this in mind when I need some ready cash. Non-smoker, non-drinker and regular exerciser! It's got to go for a premium.
When you need 4 tyres for the CUPRA then lol YEah i'm in the same boat but i haven't hit rock bottom yet to think about body parts haha

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
When you need 4 tyres for the CUPRA then lol YEah i'm in the same boat but i haven't hit rock bottom yet to think about body parts haha
Tyres for the CUPRA are the least of my worries - they're significantly cheaper than the Mazda6 I had before my Leon. £200 a corner if you wanted something half-decent!

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Lol...I go away for a short time & I come back to auctioning human body parts. It's like the intro to 28 days later :givein:
You are funny dudes! :thumbup:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.