For Sale: Left kidney

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I don't think I'd get a lot for an ear. Besides, I found £35 in my draw... so now I only need another £4215.

Put your car cleaning to good use find 42 people willing to pay £100 for you to clean their car to better than showroom finish and you will be sorted mate you may be lucky and get the £15 left over as a tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Put your car cleaning to good use find 42 people willing to pay £100 for you to clean their car to better than showroom finish and you will be sorted mate you may be lucky and get the £15 left over as a tip

You know car cleaning is actually a module on Level 1. I actually taught that class! It's weird, when I was 11 I went door to door with a bucket and sponge washing cars... I didn't think 3 decades later I'd be doing it again.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That I do
Oh and you have come a long way from just a bucket and sponge

Since you twisted my arm... this is my assessment car for that module:
8ZSlLxZ.jpg

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Lol that’s already clean how bad is that where’s the Shed that everyone has worked on and full off rubbish and gum and flat paint work dam I had it hard grr lol

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
Lol that’s already clean how bad is that where’s the Shed that everyone has worked on and full off rubbish and gum and flat paint work dam I had it hard grr lol

Yep, my college was the same, had to do a clutch on an astra mk3 I think... previous buggers had done god only knows what with it, as it wasn't bloody there, but they'd put it all back together...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Haha look how tiny it is!

I hear that all the time. Doesn't bother me anymore.

That's the after pic. LOL... I don't think I still have the before. But the plastics were faded really badly. I spent most of the time blacking up the plastic and the rear window is the size of a coach!

Yep, my college was the same, had to do a clutch on an astra mk3 I think... previous buggers had done god only knows what with it, as it wasn't bloody there, but they'd put it all back together...

I'd never done a clutch before and got told "take the clutch out of that, check it, use the aligning tool and put it back". Had no idea what I was doing, so took all the bolts out and the bell housing dropped on my foot.