FMIC Question

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Yes okay been done to death however I cannot seem to find a definitive answer to which fmic/pipe work allows the retention of the fog lights - don't want to lose them.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
I've got Airtec aspirations but mysteriously lost a kidney last night so now have Chinese funding
I'm hearing you, I really want an Airtec as well for a plug and play fitment but I'm not sure I can justify doubling the budget to save me using my brain!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

I saw the FMIC on facebook in the Seat Leon MKI MKII MKIII Owners Group UK group (its closed from memory but very easy to join).

There are loads of guys buying MK1's and scrapping them for bits, however I got all the stuff I needed so no longer on facebook.

There is one guy in particular in Mablethorpe (Lincolnshire) who seems to have a large scrap yard full of cars so hopefully you can get what you need.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
I'm already a member of that group amongst about another 50 VAG related ones ha

I'm one of those guys...

Coincidentally enough I've just picked up another LCR for breaking and it has a FMIC set up but I've not looked at it yet.

Fingers crossed for a nice little surprise behind there that I can poach for myself.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
So we have one staff member farming body parts and now another farming car parts - I thinks us LCR owners should start looking over our shoulders !!!

Its for a good cause. :D

Deleted member 103408

I tried joining that group - never got a response figured it was probably entry on producing a kidney only ..

Try again, I am sure its just a lost mail, or just try and log in, some of the sites now demand you had a picture (and some want a face) on your facebook account.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
As aside I wonder how much you insure a kidney for when posting.

Oh yeah, didn't think of that. Guaranteed the postman will throw it over my gate even though I'm clearly in. Max for special delivery is £2500. Maybe ok for posting the right one, but the left would be slightly more expensive.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.