Remap

Tully1980

Nov 22, 2017
@Tully1980 I fully agree with what you have said that it does not have to affect your fuel consumption.

This is a common quote from tuning companies "Dependent on your driving style, this software will deliver like for like fuel economy in 'normal' driving conditions."

If you drive the car in non aggressive mode then fuel economy should be roughly the same however if you use your right foot then there is a bug in the car and the fuel evaporates and mpg figures go down (No errors are showing on my OBD11 Scan or VCDS for that matter).

On my last track day I think I went down to something like 12mpg but it was worth it.

Yes, I’ve noticed more of a drain if I’m driving aggressively, but overall it’s stayed the same.. I think my long term mpg is hovering around the 33-34 mark which isn’t too shabby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Im hoping to get mine into Big Fish as well... Seem like a good bunch. Also get to drive over the "Yorkshire TT" to get there which is a bonus! Ill be interested to know how you find them.

Reactions: ChrisJKM

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Ill let you know how i get on. Yorkshire TT?
Im hoping to get mine into Big Fish as well... Seem like a good bunch. Also get to drive over the "Yorkshire TT" to get there which is a bonus! Ill be interested to know how you find them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Ill let you know how i get on. Yorkshire TT?

When I used to ride motorbikes a lot the road between Helmsley and Stokesley was always referred to as the Yorkshire TT. On a motorbike its a great piece of road flowing corners and ridden well it feels great, its rewarding... Never driven it in a car though although i suspect its the same... just slower.

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Ahh yeah thats a good road. I live near york so straight up the a19. Yawn lol
When I used to ride motorbikes a lot the road between Helmsley and Stokesley was always referred to as the Yorkshire TT. On a motorbike its a great piece of road flowing corners and ridden well it feels great, its rewarding... Never driven it in a car though although i suspect its the same... just slower.

Reactions: Sharpy

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Im near Pocklington... but any excuse to drive a nice road than something like the a19!

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Im near Pocklington... but any excuse to drive a nice road than something like the a19!
Ahhh right not far from me then. Ill let you know what big fish are like. A couple of people from where I work have used them. Heard mostly good things. Loads of good roads in sunny yorkshire to be fair :)

Reactions: Sharpy
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.