Leon Cupra R ST - any left

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
You can still order one, but you will be selected at random from a list of other people who have ordered one.I was successful and mine will be available on the 1st September.

Reactions: Blade

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Cupra Norwich have 2, arrived Saturday.

One of them is mine the other is free. Unlike other dealers it will be available for sale immediately.

I’m collecting mine Friday :)

Resisting the urge to go and look at it before !!!

Reactions: Blade

Oldbutswift

Mar 23, 2016
Cupra Norwich have 2, arrived Saturday.

One of them is mine the other is free. Unlike other dealers it will be available for sale immediately.

I’m collecting mine Friday :)

Resisting the urge to go and look at it before !!!

Any chance of sharing with us what sort of deal?
What I'll share with you is that my Carbon Edition came from Norwich six months ago with £6k off!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Any chance of sharing with us what sort of deal?
What I'll share with you is that my Carbon Edition came from Norwich six months ago with £6k off!
I know you and I did well with our Carbons, but I doubt they'll be doing that kind of deal on these. They don't have the WLTP emission restrictions to hurry them up the need to sell them. Ours had to be registered before the end of September 2018.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
I was lucky I got in when the Seat 1k off voucher May-June was active and also the £500 book a test drive offer (never actually did that) so they added that on what they could discount themselves.

I am happy but still a lot for a Seat !!!

I’d ordered a Lux ST fully loaded through drivethedeal for £29.4K previously that I cancelled for this R ST.

Oldbutswift

Mar 23, 2016
I think £33/34k is a good deal for the car.
A quick guesstimate is that a Golf R estate,to sort of a similar spec,even discounted,might be about £36/37k...
...and also very common and ugly!!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I think £33/34k is a good deal for the car.
A quick guesstimate is that a Golf R estate,to sort of a similar spec,even discounted,might be about £36/37k...
...and also very common and ugly!!
Doubt you’d get a golf R as cheap as that when you add the spec the R ST gets (beats, DCC etc).

Also factor in the things you wouldn’t get with the Golf R too:
370mm 4 pot brembos
Revised camber for improved handling.
Bucket seats
Lots of tasty Carbon.

Oldbutswift

Mar 23, 2016
Doubt you’d get a golf R as cheap as that when you add the spec the R ST gets (beats, DCC etc).

Also factor in the things you wouldn’t get with the Golf R too:
370mm 4 pot brembos
Revised camber for improved handling.
Bucket seats
Lots of tasty Carbon.

I agree it's not possible to get a like for like spec.
When I just want an idea of a discounted price for a car I look at Coast2coast cars for a quick reference.
https://www.coast2coastcars.co.uk/car-quote/
I think I looked up a Golf R estate and added DCC and the big brakes and metallic.
Have a look for yourself,better than watching Corrie!

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
My Copra should have been 52k here, got 9k off it (dealer discount, discount month, discount for Cupra)
Was still a bit more than I would of liked, but the missus gets her Ateca Fr next month and that's 48k

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.