Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

dmpx

Mar 23, 2019
My Cupra 280ST after it’s pampering session today...

4c9bd5d3ca118a8da56bfb8607850bd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Looks absolutely awesome! ( just be careful with that extension lead on the wet gravel though....;))

Reactions: dmpx

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
She is indeed! Lowered on eibach Sportline springs and I’ve just ordered 15mm spacers front and back to film the arches
Hi, I've got the same springs, 15mm rubs at the front, as does 10mm just about (under really heavy dips), even with the little winglets removed. 10mm rubs a little at the back but would be fine if you remove those little winglets.

As for the winglets, no one had determined what they are for, however I have noticed they sit over the end of the metal panel. Its rounded off but could still damage a tyre.

Reactions: dmpx

Alorjosh

Apr 23, 2019
East Anglia
She is indeed! Lowered on eibach Sportline springs and I’ve just ordered 15mm spacers front and back to film the arches

People like you make me sick!! I’m now gonna have to purchase springs. I thought my colour was amazing when clean but something about clean black paint ( for ten mins) that looks awesome

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
People like you make me sick!! I’m now gonna have to purchase springs. I thought my colour was amazing when clean but something about clean black paint ( for ten mins) that looks awesome

Yeah it does look nice on Sportlines ;) Excuse the dirt, but this is fully settled now...

index.php

wms_F1

Jul 10, 2018

How you finding the sportlines in terms of stiffness compared to standard??

Any more pics?

dmpx

Mar 23, 2019
I did have 25mm on the back (very) briefly and nearly ripped a tyre off over the kerb at the end of my drive... so I’m not sure what to do currently

Honestly, in eco/comfort mode I don’t notice any difference whatsoever. It’s still comfy and perfect for cruising.

But in a Cupra mode when giving it some welly it’s much stiffer, much less bodyroll and less crashy. Combined with an 034 Motorsport Dogbone and some good rubber, it’s given me a lot more confidence in the bends. But at the cost of being maybe 20% harsher than standard Cupra mode. Well worth it in my opinion.

Lowered with a res delete is how the Cupra should’ve always been...

3a32f8144d27c62d002f8f84d3877275.jpg

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Are you running 19s?? And rear tabs on arches

Yes and yes, I would of removed them, however ended up moving my rear 10mm spacers to the front. I do plan on getting some 5mm for the rear, just not got around to it. With 5mm shouldn't need to remove the tabs.

I removed the tabs at the front in hope 15mm spacers wouldn't rub. But sadly they still rub at 10mm and without them.

wms_F1

Jul 10, 2018
I did have 25mm on the back (very) briefly and nearly ripped a tyre off over the kerb at the end of my drive... so I’m not sure what to do currently

Honestly, in eco/comfort mode I don’t notice any difference whatsoever. It’s still comfy and perfect for cruising.

But in a Cupra mode when giving it some welly it’s much stiffer, much less bodyroll and less crashy. Combined with an 034 Motorsport Dogbone and some good rubber, it’s given me a lot more confidence in the bends. But at the cost of being maybe 20% harsher than standard Cupra mode. Well worth it in my opinion.

Lowered with a res delete is how the Cupra should’ve always been...

3a32f8144d27c62d002f8f84d3877275.jpg

Thanks for your thoughts, appreciated as Im still trying to decide what springs to go for on my Cupra ST!

dmpx

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for your thoughts, appreciated as Im still trying to decide what springs to go for on my Cupra ST!

No problem!

I couldn’t recommend the Sportlines enough to be honest, had them on my A3 Saloon as well and brilliant!

Good price, perfect ride height and no comfort compromise!

Sneaky wee phot of my A3 on Eibach Sportlines...

dd1b0d15e223f5b57be8895e10905017.jpg

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Paulo16. Thanks.
JCM27 yes Cades Shift in 8 by 18 et 45 shod in Goodyear F1 Asy 5 tyres. These wheels give a nice poke compared to the 7 by 17 et 49 standard wheels that were fitted.

Reactions: Paulo16
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.