New exhaust.

MGCupra

Mar 28, 2016
Cars had a new exhaust today :thumbup:. After deliberating of tip choice ended up going for milltek cat back non res with black oval tips. First not in the car as the warranty just ran out after 3 years of ownership. Next mod I'm hoping for a remap. Just deciding between Revo and APR.:yes:

Reactions: Brackett

Brackett

May 12, 2019
Exactly what I am thinking of going for! (same tips I want).

How are you finding it? Any videos? (inside or outside).

Are you a 3/5 door or ST?

MGCupra

Mar 28, 2016
Don't get it back till tomorrow its had a full valet as well today at the seats are currently drying in the workshop. Will have some videos tomorrow hopefully, 5 door Nevada white orange line. I want to switch it up and get a full matt orange wrap and black 19" apr or revo alloys. so the tips will match in nicely

Deleted member 103408

debadged2.jpg

I have this exhaust fitted, pic of what it looks like

Attachments

• 40732984103_016de73ba7_o.jpg
    40732984103_016de73ba7_o.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 102

MGCupra

Mar 28, 2016
So had a small test drive in it today with it all warmed up. Was nice a lot more burbles and pops. The one thing that has changed though which I can't decide if I like or not. Is the car no long does the dsg farts under a heavy load gear change. More of a loud low tones pop. Any one else had this.

Woodygo

Nov 1, 2018
Birmingham
Cars had a new exhaust today :thumbup:. After deliberating of tip choice ended up going for milltek cat back non res with black oval tips. First not in the car as the warranty just ran out after 3 years of ownership. Next mod I'm hoping for a remap. Just deciding between Revo and APR.:yes:
Hi as for remapping have a look at more bhp ltd speak to Jason and Mike I been using them for over 18yrs if not more from Skoda vrs to my bmw’ my rs6 v10 and v8 Mercedes and my seat never go anywhere else just a suggestion thanks steve

Deleted member 103408

Hi
Did you fit heat shield on driver side around spare wheel ?

I have the 5 door and it has a heat shield across the back already but no I did not fit any other heat protection.

How are you finding it? Any video/sound clips? [B)]

I am very happy with this setup, I asked for power but not to much noise (and they delivered with this setup)
No vids of the sound and to be fair my car is not a stock setup so the output will be different to your cars.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.