Michelin Performance Tyre Group Buy

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I keep getting punctures in my front right tyre. It's like a block of Swiss cheese!

You sure your neighbours don't hate you? The tread off my tyres seems to keep sticking to the road.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I got mine from Blackcircles on a recent 10% off deal. Ordered and delivered two days later. Dealer fitted them when my car was in for its first free service at a cost of £25 for all 4.

Now I know this has been discussed loads of times but what pressure are people with 5dr Cupra’s running with PS4S tyres? I used the figures indicated on the car for up to 3 people but they felt way over inflated and I felt like it was bouncing down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
but they felt way over inflated and I felt like it was bouncing down the road.

Oh yeah!!
giphy.gif

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I got mine from Blackcircles on a recent 10% off deal. Ordered and delivered two days later. Dealer fitted them when my car was in for its first free service at a cost of £25 for all 4.

Now I know this has been discussed loads of times but what pressure are people with 5dr Cupra’s running with PS4S tyres? I used the figures indicated on the car for up to 3 people but they felt way over inflated and I felt like it was bouncing down the road.

I've dropped mine to 36 and it seems to have bettered the cars response to our roads. This was from reading about Golf R owners on PS4S tyres using the same pressure :yes:

Reactions: Maypack

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
I've dropped mine to 36 and it seems to have bettered the cars response to our roads. This was from reading about Golf R owners on PS4S tyres using the same pressure :yes:
Is that 36 on front & back bud?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front

32 front and rear for track ;)

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Is that 36 on front & back bud?

I use same front and rear due to 85% of the time only being me in the car. I'm hazarding a guess its between 36-38psi all round due to my local free air machine being slightly teenage in nature, displaying 37psi for ages and then beeping stating its miraculously become 36!

I've ordered a digital measure off amazon for £7 to check!

Reactions: Maypack

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

Cheers. Deals still on... just ordered 2xPS4S... I've been bad and ordered them on Paypal Credit (Interest free for 4 months). So good news, new tyres. Bad news I now will have Michelins on the rear and Uniroyals on the front (7mm left so can't justify it). But... next year when there's another deal on, I'll get some more Michelins to make the set. Rears should last a while.

Reactions: Yellow fr

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
https://www.costco.co.uk/michelin-promotion

For anyone that missed the Black circles one. Haven't checked prices against anyone else, but i remember last time this offer was on and i took advantage, it was cheapest!

Also get free special air...:cloud9:

Works out about £34 cheaper than the two I just bought from blackcircles... LOL... but I'm not a member anyway. Dunno if anyone can just sign up!?

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Works out about £34 cheaper than the two I just bought from blackcircles... LOL... but I'm not a member anyway. Dunno if anyone can just sign up!?

I get it due to being a 'professional'...which is very loosely explained when they go through a list asking if you are any of the following!

I think if you have a trade related card they normally let you in, such as an ECS card for sparks/engineers etc. Unsure how the online membership works?

For some reason though, using my plate I only get shown Pilot Super Sports 'RF'.. but can find the PS4S manually...

k290b

Apr 15, 2019
Ebay discount code pure20 on mytyres Ebay store

Just ordered 4 Goodyear eagle f1 asy5 for £350

Going to order another 4 for the wife’s car as her GTI is same size

N8KOW

Sep 28, 2017
Manchester
www.kowalskidetails.co.uk
Just spoke to Costco Trafford Park Manchester in reference to the Michelin offer they run. £100 off 4 19” tyres and above, so these prices below are based on 235/35/19 to help you guys out:

PSS - £110.69 per corner - £442.76 for 4 (including £100 off)
PS4S - £123.18 per corner - £492.72 for 4 (including £100 off)
Cup 2 - £181 per corner - £724 for 4 (including £100 off)

I may get a set of PSS for my new 19”s & sell my PS4S with my Cupra wheels in the coming weeks..

Reactions: Damo H
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members