Does a Leon Cupras 5F exhaust system fit an Leon FR 1.8 TSI 180hp?

RuggedSeat

Aug 3, 2017
Europe
If you have a stock 1.8tsi i would not be waiting those kind of gains,

sounds like a marketing speech to me...

It will give some for sure, but dont expect too much...

More than anything it will give you different sound and more responsive turbo

Yeah ofcourse, but later on if i tune it the exhaust system will make alot of difference.

But aside of all that, this Cobra system i am talking about is from second hand though barely used but what i mean is i don't have return it back rights. Thats why i want several persons who says that the Leon Cupra Cobra system fits mine 1.8 TSI FR like a glove so just be calm no need to worry about that part haha. If you understand what i mean. I dont want to pay some good money and then have it hanging in the wall.

RuggedSeat

Aug 3, 2017
Europe
So rugged did you do it then?

Hi, if you mean that I if I upgraded my exhaust “cat-back” system then yes I put a used GTI exhaust system which I modified (to makes it better soundings), so it’s all straight from downpipe - backbox... So there is only one Ceylan so and that’s the back box and I think it sounds pretty awesome for what it is of.

A downpipe wouldn’t be wrong, even if it’s a genuine Cupra downpipe (even genuinely GTI, S3, Octavia RS etc downpipe).
So if you have a factory downpipe or from brands like milltek that’s collecting dust in your garage just send me a PM and we can go from there. Thanks!

And btw all Audi A3/S3:s (not RS3)*, Seat Leon FR/Cupra:s (not Cupra 4-drive)*, golf GTI:s (Not Golf R)* cat-back exhaust fit each other. Even the lower models from those other brands/models that are in the lower hierarchy can fit but they must have multilink rear axle.

*And 4 wheel driven cars exhausts won’t fit the front wheel driven cars and vice versa.
Also of course there is ST models or three door models and 5 door models. You shouldn’t take a ST exhaust and put it on the three door model it won’t quite fit directly like a glove.

*Just to be clear... you must do some cutting on your rear bumper/diffuser or upgrade it because you only have exhaust coming out from the left side for example while this way you get the exhausts coming from both sides

And by the way take these the information lightly. I may be wrong and I don’t wanna be responsible for anybody buying a wrong exhaust or something like that :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.