MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

y2cwr2005

May 5, 2019
My order with Nationwide got its due to supplier date pushed back, twice, this morning. Feels like it's never gonna arrive!

Pinscher90

May 2, 2019
My order with Nationwide got its due to supplier date pushed back, twice, this morning. Feels like it's never gonna arrive!

Same as mine due date to dealer is now 15 July :/ god knows when I’ll get it it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y2cwr2005

May 5, 2019
Same as mine due date to dealer is now 15 July :/ god knows when I’ll get it it

Seems like nationwide are just guessing at this point, they just bought it forward a few days since I posted. So its changed 3 times just today.

TheMarkOfTel

May 7, 2019
Seems like nationwide are just guessing at this point, they just bought it forward a few days since I posted. So its changed 3 times just today.
I've just had an email from nationwide this morning stating that they should be able to provide a registration number tomorrow no change to my estimated due date to dealer 07/07

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
New member here from Sweden. Anyone know how long you're able to order the Cupra 300 ST 4Drive?

Will be at least a couple of months until I can order mine. Cheers :)

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
SEAT told me the car would be with the dealer today at the latest. Still not there. If the dealership were telling the truth it's been at port 3 weeks. Dealer now telling me basically dont bother him again he will let me know when it arrives Haha. I've not bothered him for a week the TIT. SEAT said it didn't arrive till 17th dealer said 7th. Both say different ports. Absolutely bonkers wouldn't mind if he was just straight with me I've ended up with a right **** who thinks you dont even have the right to ask where it is. Oh well just thought ne nice with a bit of sunshine for once.

Pinscher90

May 2, 2019

Has now changed back to the 7 July to dealer

What’s going on lol

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Has anyone had ceramic coating done who could post some pictures pls or anyone had any bad experiences or got any views on it. I'm booked in to have stage 1 polish and 2 coats wheels and interior done. Worth doing or not.
Worth it for me doing it myself, wouldn't pay £££ tho. My car have TAC systems top of the line Ceramic with a base and TopCoat. Easy cleaning is the main thing for me, specially during rough winters here in Sweden
Screenshot_20190611-170931_Gallery.jpg

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
While not helpful its not the lease companies fault that dates move around. They are just an introducer to a finance company really, and the finance company is at the mercy of the car manufacturers and dealers.

In the case of nationwide the dashboard they give you is updated by the dealer, so if the dealer isnt doing it correctly they will be giving you bad information. In my case I changed my order and it wasn't updated properly by the dealer so the information I was getting kept changing between the original order and the update. After a call to nationwide, who phoned the dealer then and there while I was on hold. it was sorted out, but the dealer date still moved around a bit +/- a few days here and there.

I do agree through that the leasing companies need top be more up front about things, I had issues with my last lease, where the lead time was claimed to be 2 weeks, and turned into 12. I had to cancel the car entirely and change brand to get a car in the time frame I needed, but they didn't ever tell me the date had slipped despite telling them my main concern was getting a car ASAP.

Dizz

Apr 12, 2019
Lo have my build date as July 1st with mid August delivery. So I'm guessing September now.

JR19

Apr 2, 2019
My date to dealer is 15/07 (Leasing Options) and I've received my reg etc Monday.
Ask for your SLI number then you can chase seat and see when it's on the ship over etc (as well as sat at port in Barcelona :|)
Most likely they all came across on the same ship so 15/07 sounds about right with the 14 day cooling off period once finance documents are signed (if leasing) and transport to the dealer.

venomizer

Apr 3, 2019
My date to dealer is 15/07 (Leasing Options) and I've received my reg etc Monday.
Ask for your SLI number then you can chase seat and see when it's on the ship over etc (as well as sat at port in Barcelona :|)
Most likely they all came across on the same ship so 15/07 sounds about right with the 14 day cooling off period once finance documents are signed (if leasing) and transport to the dealer.
Mine was also shown as 15/07 delivery to dealer but I got confirmation from SEAT that it arrived at the dealer yesterday. Signed my finance docs last week so tentatively hoping they'll release it towards the back end of next week.

st300

Apr 5, 2019
Lo have my build date as July 1st with mid August delivery. So I'm guessing September now.
What have you ordered? Mine is due to be built on the same day. I've ordered direct with SEAT dealer and they are saying end of July delivery so mid Aug seems potentially realistic.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

May 17, 2019
Anyone that has ordered their Cupra 290 through Nationwide Vehicle Contracts got a delivery to dealer date of 7/7/2019, recurved their paperwork through to sign yet?

Just I’m still waiting for mine and wondered if this was the norm. Thanks

It happens very quickly, out of the blue my documents came by email on Monday, signed and emailed back the same day, delivery was arranged today for next Fri 05/07 could have been Wed but I was working. This is with Nationwide Finance, am rather excited now 290 non-lux.

Spickles72

Apr 28, 2019
In a similar position to a couple of people above where my build week is next week (Leasing Options)

I have seen on here a few times about the 14 day cooling off period, this seems to start when you get docs through to sign

My question is at what part of the process do you get the docs to sign? After build? At docks? At dealers? Any help greatly appreciated

JR19

Apr 2, 2019
In a similar position to a couple of people above where my build week is next week (Leasing Options)

I have seen on here a few times about the 14 day cooling off period, this seems to start when you get docs through to sign

My question is at what part of the process do you get the docs to sign? After build? At docks? At dealers? Any help greatly appreciated

Once it's on the ship across/just as it's landed in the UK you get the reg - get the SLI number from Leasing Options and you can ring SEAT for better updates to find out the stage its at or even what ship its on.

Dizz

Apr 12, 2019
What have you ordered? Mine is due to be built on the same day. I've ordered direct with SEAT dealer and they are saying end of July delivery so mid Aug seems potentially realistic.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Red Non Lux 290. Be interesting if it does arrive in August. I cant have it until the 17th at the earliest, but I'm not too worried if it gets pushed back a bit.

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
SEAT have now assured me car will be at dealers tomorrow. Trying to get dealer to allow me to collect Saturday instead of delivery. We have sold our car and wife has to courses to attend next week. You would think that would he helping and saving dealership money. Oh no he just ignores you again. Cant wait to meet him.

Reactions: Slickric21
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.