Cupra 2019 - OBDEleven - Unfold mirrors

Jan 28, 2019
Hi,
I have a Cupra 2019 5 doors,keyless entry, and OBDEleven Pro.
What I am trying to do is very simple - get mirrors to fold when car is locked, but unfold when ignition is switched on, not when car is unlocked (as by default).
You can see two screenshots of OBDEleven adaptations.
The one with "Funk Spiegelanklappen" not active is the default. The other one was based on some recommendations found on forums, but leads to strange behaviour - mirrors unfold when door is unlocked (so purpose of the adaptation wasn't achieved), and on top of that if ignition stays off mirrors fold again after some time.

All locks/unlocks were done by touching sensors in doors handles, not using the key of fob.

Is there anyone with new Cupra with keyless entry who got it working ?
10x.

Below is the quote from some forum with the instructions (does't work for me):

AUTOMATIC REPLACEMENT OF REAR VIEW MIRRORS (includes deploying rear-view mirrors with ignition / contact button)

Go to Module 09 Electronic control unit
Select Adaptitions

Select Spiegelverstellung
Select Funk Spiegelanklappung Modus and set value to "by look command via remote control key"

Select Funk Spiegelanklappen, set value "On"
Select Menusteuerung Funk Spiegel anklappen, set value to "Activated"

If you want them to be displayed when the contact is pressed, instead of when opening the control / door (Thanks to HandyMan)In Signalisierung_Spiegelanklappung, set value "Not Activated"

Confirm, code 31347

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190628-164709_OBDeleven.jpg
    Screenshot_20190628-164709_OBDeleven.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20190628-170711_OBDeleven.jpg
    Screenshot_20190628-170711_OBDeleven.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 186

Deleted member 103408

@Dumalkin Just to add to this I found the following information on the spanish obd11 site (highlighted in Red).

Cant guarantee its correct as I dont have access to multiple cars but they are normally very good at providing accurate info

Folding and unfolding of automatic mirrors. One touch and Menu All models

this mod, by keeping the control button pressed you can fold or unfold the mirrors when closing or opening the car.

1 - Module 42- Electronic driver door
2 - Extended coding (Byte mode)
3 - Byte 4 - (Enable Bit 6) (Comfort mirror folding)

1 - Module 52- Electronic front passenger door
2 - Extended coding (Byte mode
3 - Byte 4 - (Activate Bit 6) (Comfort mirror folding)

1 - Module 09- Electronic control unit. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Access control 2 Up to MY16 or enter Spiegelverstellung From MY17 and later
4 - Funk spiegelanklppung modus - (Change value to Convenience operation via remote control key)
Press and hold the button to fold or unfold
5 - Funk Spiegelanklappen - (Change value to On)

If you also want to close with a single click instead of keeping the button pressed:
6 - Funk spiegelaklappung modus - (Change value to By look command via remote control key)

If you also want to appear in the car menu to activate or deactivate from the screen:
7 - Menuesteuerung funk spiegel anklappen - (Change value to On)

If you also want the mirrors do not open whenever you open the car with the command and only do so when contacting. (Only in vehicles whose "42 and 52" door units whose software version is: 0032. In previous ones the control units must be updated)
8 - In Adaptation, enter Spiegelverstellung
9 - Signalisierung_Spiegelanklappung - (Change value to Deactivated)
It works both if we have done the closing mod with a touch, as if we have not done it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members