MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

JSM Cupra

Mar 26, 2019
I've got a build week commencing 1st July too. Anyone know the approx time to build and then the approx time to dealer? Ordered a ST 300 Lux.

st300

Apr 5, 2019
I've got a build week commencing 1st July too. Anyone know the approx time to build and then the approx time to dealer? Ordered a ST 300 Lux.
Mines a ST Lux too, dealer is saying end of July to me for delivery. I'll be ringing Seat backend of next week to find out a better ETA.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: seatgraham

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Mines a ST Lux too, dealer is saying end of July to me for delivery. I'll be ringing Seat backend of next week to find out a better ETA.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
That's exactly the same message I'm getting from my broker, also ST Lux.

Reactions: st300

JSM Cupra

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks Guys, that's given me a clearer idea of when to expect it. I'd put off thinking about it when i ordered it as it seemed a long way off but quite excited now it feels close. Can start to plan on selling my own ST290 now too, in anticipation of the new one!

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
My car is at dealers according to SEAT. According to the dealers it's not. Asked if I can collect. They do not have the facilities to collect. This is jct600 probably one of the biggest in the country. Delivery only. Asked how long for delivery. On Monday it was 2-3 days now its 10 days minimum. Think I've pissed someone of and he needs to slow down a bit. The arrogance of this man is beyond belief. I have to hire a car because he is 2 weeks out on his delivery dates and is reply is. Well nothing Haha. Enjoy guys some right cocks out there

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
My car is at dealers according to SEAT. According to the dealers it's not. Asked if I can collect. They do not have the facilities to collect. This is jct600 probably one of the biggest in the country. Delivery only. Asked how long for delivery. On Monday it was 2-3 days now its 10 days minimum. Think I've pissed someone of and he needs to slow down a bit. The arrogance of this man is beyond belief. I have to hire a car because he is 2 weeks out on his delivery dates and is reply is. Well nothing Haha. Enjoy guys some right cocks out there

Your not having the best of luck with this.

Can you not escalate this with the guys manager ??

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Your not having the best of luck with this.

Can you not escalate this with the guys manager ??
It's fine honestly. I'll sit it out wouldn't give him the pleasure. The arrogance of him from day one. I've not had a single update off him. SEAT customer service have been brilliant. They told me car is at the dealership he denies all knowledge. He says until system updates could take 3 working days it's still at port. I said look out the window see if you can see it. Car came in to port Tyne on 7th according to him. According to SEAT the 17th to grimsby.Now PDI and delivery is 7-10 working days. Last week it was 2-3 working days. I'll let him have his fun and leave him to it. I'll have it soon enough. Let's just hope there is not a mark on it otherwise hes having it straight back.

Reactions: Slickric21

Edp33

May 29, 2019
ok... so I have a delivery date now, went for 24th July as on holiday next week for 10 days, so didn't want to leave it sitting outside the house!

However, very misleading the nationwide site, I thought anticipated dealer date was when it is due in at my local dealer. But it seems Nationwide use dealer for mean there storage depo in bradford. Therefore the 14 day cooling off period, you don't even get to see your car before you have it delivered. Not that I am going to change my mind anyway, but first time ordering a car without seeing it before signing for it.

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen
So I received my car this morning bright and early 7:45am haha. Absolutely love everything about it. Glad I manned up and went for a lease deal! First thing I did was turn the soundakator off after taking the driver to the train station. Best decision. Got used to the car so quick and everything is easy to use. It’s raining and I want to go out and wash it hahaha.

May 26, 2019
ok... so I have a delivery date now, went for 24th July as on holiday next week for 10 days, so didn't want to leave it sitting outside the house!

However, very misleading the nationwide site, I thought anticipated dealer date was when it is due in at my local dealer. But it seems Nationwide use dealer for mean there storage depo in bradford. Therefore the 14 day cooling off period, you don't even get to see your car before you have it delivered. Not that I am going to change my mind anyway, but first time ordering a car without seeing it before signing for it.

How long before being told the car was available to be delivered did you receive your paperwork to sign? Also do you have to wait 14 days cooling off period after that?

Edp33

May 29, 2019
How long before being told the car was available to be delivered did you receive your paperwork to sign? Also do you have to wait 14 days cooling off period after that?

It went the other way round for me, i was sent an email on 25th june advising that documents were ready for me to review, sign and return back to them with still no confirmed date for arrival at the dealer.

27th june they confirmed receipt of the signed documents. They then got in touch today 1st july to advise that they could deliver it anytime from next tuesday 9th july, which is 14 days from when they sent the documents to me

May 26, 2019
It went the other way round for me, i was sent an email on 25th june advising that documents were ready for me to review, sign and return back to them with still no confirmed date for arrival at the dealer.

27th june they confirmed receipt of the signed documents. They then got in touch today 1st july to advise that they could deliver it anytime from next tuesday 9th july, which is 14 days from when they sent the documents to me

Was your car supplied by ADL through Nationwide?

Edp33

May 29, 2019
Strange as I’m yet to receive any paperwork and the expected delivery date to the dealer is this weekend :/

Heard they send out the documents when they are close to getting a confirmed delivery date mine moved back week by week for 3 weeks, if your date is correct you should probably get the docs anytime now

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019

Yeah, the 14 days does seem a bit flexible. Mine was delivered 12 days after they acknowledged they had received the documents.

May 26, 2019
My expected delivery to dealer date has been pushed back from 7/7/19 to 18/07/19.

When I initially placed my order it was advertised as June delivery.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.