Insurance help

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Nope 0 points

Had a non fault claim in 2016, and windscreen claim in 2018.. Not sure if people put windscreen claims on their policies or leave it off.. Tempted to leave it off though as does increase it stupidly...

Did you do all this through comparison sites?
No I checked comparisons first and was getting around £750, then rang esure and they sorted me out

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
No I checked comparisons first and was getting around £750, then rang esure and they sorted me out

Jeez, I would love to call them and ask them how they can justify charging me 4x price of someone I 'know'

Completely get that there is determining factors.. But 4x is ludicrous

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019

What was it coming up as on comparison sites?

Who do you speak to just normal renewal people? or do they have like retentions type of customer service...

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
What was it coming up as on comparison sites?

Who do you speak to just normal renewal people? or do they have like retentions type of customer service...
As far as im aware just a normal renewal person

CovFC87

Mar 29, 2019
Bear in mind when you want cover to start as it makes a massive difference. If you're getting quotes saying you want it to start immediately, they will be much higher than if you say you want cover to start in 3 weeks time.

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.