New Cupra Owner

DillyDally

Jul 8, 2019
Isle of Man
Hi all, I have just bought a 2007 Leon Cupra and loving it so far. Pretty impressive little package with 240bhp on tap!
Everything works perfectly so far, and hoping it stays that way. I only have 1 key which I hope to resolve but I'll search the forum as I expect that has come up before several times.

Regards,
Steven

Last edited:

DillyDally

Jul 8, 2019
Isle of Man
its black but seems to have like a purple glitter in it. When the sun was shining yesterday I just kept staring at the glitter! Is that a factory colour or has it had some jazzy aftermarket paint?

Reactions: kanyewest

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
its black but seems to have like a purple glitter in it. When the sun was shining yesterday I just kept staring at the glitter! Is that a factory colour or has it had some jazzy aftermarket paint?
ive seen glittery finishes on some ibizas - mainly that bright aqua blue colour. not seen it on any others but i hope some leon owners can chime in

Reactions: DillyDally

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum,

By the sounds of it you have Inferi Black paint which makes it look purple in sunlight, it's an awesome colour!

You only have 1 remote key or you have a remote key and the manual key? Also you can get little bands which you take it to get a new key made up... Not sure if that's a thing these days haha

DillyDally

Jul 8, 2019
Isle of Man
Welcome to the forum,

By the sounds of it you have Inferi Black paint which makes it look purple in sunlight, it's an awesome colour!

You only have 1 remote key or you have a remote key and the manual key? Also you can get little bands which you take it to get a new key made up... Not sure if that's a thing these days haha
Hi, I've just checked the colour code and it is Inferi Black, it is a beautiful black, mostly doesn't look black, looks a bit purple and shines in the sun with that glitter. Love it!

I only have one remote key and nothing else.

Reactions: Legojon
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.