Leon fr 1.4 ectotsi remap

Jun 29, 2019
Hey everyone has anyone had their Leon FR 1.4 Ecotsi remapped?

Im looking to get it done in the near future and im just curious to see if its worth it?

Cheers

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Had mine done a few months back, mine is the ACT version. The difference is noticeable, it clearly pulls better than before. Also had overrun crackle added with gives off some nice pops. Overall I'd say it is worth doing.

Jun 29, 2019
Had mine done a few months back, mine is the ACT version. The difference is noticeable, it clearly pulls better than before. Also had overrun crackle added with gives off some nice pops. Overall I'd say it is worth doing.
Thanks for the reply, is the MPG better?

Also what would you estimate the 0-60 to be now it’s had the upgrade?

Cheers

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK

Which company was this with?
Have you got the standard exhaust or does it have to be aftermarket to hear the crackles? have you got a vid?
cheers

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Thanks for the reply, is the MPG better?

Also what would you estimate the 0-60 to be now it’s had the upgrade?

Cheers

It is slightly, depends how you drive.
0 - 60, haven't had chance to test it but it is defiantly faster than before.

Which company was this with?
Have you got the standard exhaust or does it have to be aftermarket to hear the crackles? have you got a vid?
cheers
JBS in Chesterfield, and I have both centre and rear silencer's deleted. Not sure you'd hear it as much with a standard system

afcajax73

Jun 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
It is slightly, depends how you drive.
0 - 60, haven't had chance to test it but it is defiantly faster than before.

JBS in Chesterfield, and I have both centre and rear silencer's deleted. Not sure you'd hear it as much with a standard system
out of interest... roughly how much do JBS charge? they're not a million miles away from me so could be tempted nip over have a look.

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
out of interest... roughly how much do JBS charge? they're not a million miles away from me so could be tempted nip over have a look.
It was £240 all in, including several dyno runs. They had an offer on at the time though. They do currently have a 40% off offer on according to their facebook page so worth checking it out

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
It was £240 all in, including several dyno runs. They had an offer on at the time though. They do currently have a 40% off offer on according to their facebook page so worth checking it out

What figures did you get to in the end? i looked on their website but it doesn't show figures just mentions it's a Custom Code remap

MiTz

Jul 23, 2018
Hey everyone has anyone had their Leon FR 1.4 Ecotsi remapped?

Im looking to get it done in the near future and im just curious to see if its worth it?

Cheers

I had mine done a few weeks ago (Viezu remap) It pulls really well through all the gears, very noticeable over stock. The most noticeable difference is the throttle response, foot down and your off. I thought it was decent before the remap, but it's even more enjoyable to drive now. Worth every penny !

Last edited:

afcajax73

Jun 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
sorry for the huge delay in reply mate... That's great info, thanks... I'm not on Facebook but i'll try have a look in case I can get on their page anyway (public page maybe?).

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
sorry for the huge delay in reply mate... That's great info, thanks... I'm not on Facebook but i'll try have a look in case I can get on their page anyway (public page maybe?).

They do have a website http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk
I've attached a screenshot of the offer off their facebook page to the post

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190711-092301_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190711-092301_Facebook.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20190711-092301_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190711-092301_Facebook.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members