MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Robinm

Oct 16, 2016
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same date I ordered mine and was told 2 weeks ago the build date was September at the earliest. I am beginning to wonder if Cupra dealers are having problems with interest in these due to the price? I am pretty sure I am going to be offered my local dealers stock ST R which has just arrived with them. Just out of interest have they offered you the Cupra track day at Silverstone next month which might be another sweetener?

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
Same date I ordered mine and was told 2 weeks ago the build date was September at the earliest. I am beginning to wonder if Cupra dealers are having problems with interest in these due to the price? I am pretty sure I am going to be offered my local dealers stock ST R which has just arrived with them. Just out of interest have they offered you the Cupra track day at Silverstone next month which might be another sweetener?

No they haven't.

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Wait till it starts to get dark. It’s not very noticeable in daylight but at night you should see it light up.

Thanks mate hope so. And dont know if I'm lucky its poping and crackling its arse off in cupra when revving when its stood. Some bloody car

Reactions: Maypack

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Wait till it starts to get dark. It’s not very noticeable in daylight but at night you should see it light up.

Went and tried it last night it looked great. I never knew the cupra plates on the door sil lit up aswell. Looked really good

Reactions: Maypack

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
I was really surprised after what I had been reading sounds nice. Cant wait to hear it in a few months if its supposed to get better.

Mine popped and banged when i first got mine too, on around 850miles now and the bangs have defo got louder and dsg farts are quite loud now also :D

Pinscher90

May 2, 2019
Tried posting pics and video saying file to large. If anyone wants to hear exhaust on day one put my name in youtube. Terry vanden

Yeah just checked it out sounds decent !

I’m getting my midnight black on Tuesday!

Did you get it delivered first thing in morning ?

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019

Attachments

• IMG_20190717_170822_717.jpg
    IMG_20190717_170822_717.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 132

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.