Best deals for a new Leon cupra

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
Hi everyone I’m looking for a new Leon Cupra lux on a pcp already got a 16 plate cupra just want all the bells n whisles anyone know anywhere I can get a good deal and what are people paying for there’s per month.

Challymo

Apr 13, 2019
If you can get membership with CSMA/boundless they have an offer with one of there partners for £22,295. They also offer a very competitive finance rate, I'm currently paying £248 a month after putting about 4k of equity from my last car in as deposit.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
If you can get membership with CSMA/boundless they have an offer with one of there partners for £22,295. They also offer a very competitive finance rate, I'm currently paying £248 a month after putting about 4k of equity from my last car in as deposit.
That's a good price. Motorsourcegroup have similar prices for a Cupra Lux, but you or your partner/family have to be employed by NHS, Police or Prison, Military, Public Sector or Teaching Professional. Currently offered at £22076. There is an admin fee of £195 to add to that.

Reactions: ray

Challymo

Apr 13, 2019
248 that’s a good deal I’ll have that any day and what csma boundless??

It is the civil service members alliance (renamed themselves to boundless a few years ago), you can get membership if you work in civil service in any capacity or have a friend/family member that can refer you I believe.

Doesn't cost a huge amount per year and you get discounts on all sorts of things.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
That's a good price. Motorsourcegroup have similar prices for a Cupra Lux, but you or your partner/family have to be employed by NHS, Police or Prison, Military, Public Sector or Teaching Professional. Currently offered at £22076. There is an admin fee of £195 to add to that.

I paid £22071.80 exactly with no admin fee in March. Used forcescarsdirect.com which I assume is part of the same group. Got the 5 yr extended warranty for an extra £300 taking it to £22371.80. I paid outright so not sure if the admin fee is if you take out PCP?

ray

Jan 7, 2016
It is the civil service members alliance (renamed themselves to boundless a few years ago), you can get membership if you work in civil service in any capacity or have a friend/family member that can refer you I believe.

Doesn't cost a huge amount per year and you get discounts on all sorts of things.

If anyone needs a referral drop me a message, haven’t done it before and intrigued to see how much it would benefit me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I paid £22071.80 exactly with no admin fee in March. Used forcescarsdirect.com which I assume is part of the same group. Got the 5 yr extended warranty for an extra £300 taking it to £22371.80. I paid outright so not sure if the admin fee is if you take out PCP?
Yes it’s the same group.
Did buy on pcp and was charged an admin fee but they gave a decent part exchange price. I understood fee was for cash or pcp deal.
As with all car purchases no doubt there’s some room for manoeuvre.

Edit - PS purchased about the same time but not the same model. So not directly comparable.
You still got a great deal.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
Sometimes leasing is better than pcp, I had my 290 black edition for 2 years at 131 a month, currently got a B9 S4 for 280 a month including about 40 a month in options

Those prices are good, what kind of deposit did you put down for the s4 and how many months is it?

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Yes it’s the same group.
Did buy on pcp and was charged an admin fee but they gave a decent part exchange price. I understood fee was for cash or pcp deal.
As with all car purchases no doubt there’s some room for manoeuvre.

Edit - PS purchased about the same time but not the same model. So not directly comparable.
You still got a great deal.

I did a cash purchase but they never mentioned the admin fee during the process of ordering. Maybe they needed to hit some targets and waived it. I'd have still bought it with the admin fee though.

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Which leasing companies do you guys use? I was speculatively looking for a Cupra, and saw one (few months back) on NationalVehiclecontracts and it was £231 / month on 6+23 8k miles.... the Cupra was 'cheaper' than the 1.5 150 Evo FRs and Xcellences

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
Which leasing companies do you guys use? I was speculatively looking for a Cupra, and saw one (few months back) on NationalVehiclecontracts and it was £231 / month on 6+23 8k miles.... the Cupra was 'cheaper' than the 1.5 150 Evo FRs and Xcellences
I normally use national vehicle solutions or freedom contracts, I just keep an eye on deal of the day etc, which is where I found the s4 deal, booked at audi for a test drive and after a lenghtly discussion they reluctantly agreed to match the deal, also meant I didn't have to pay the admin fee

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
I normally use national vehicle solutions or freedom contracts, I just keep an eye on deal of the day etc, which is where I found the s4 deal, booked at audi for a test drive and after a lenghtly discussion they reluctantly agreed to match the deal, also meant I didn't have to pay the admin fee

Wait, Audi/Seat/VW dealers also offer leases? I thought it was only PCP / HP type purchasing they could do.

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
Wait, Audi/Seat/VW dealers also offer leases? I thought it was only PCP / HP type purchasing they could do.
Yeah you can just do a 2 year lease etc, and although they say you can't buy the vehicle after a lease they always send me a letter offering me the option to buy or extend

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
I learn something new everyday. Thank you. I will try that once my car is due up. I did also get a letter in the post from Seat that I had (or maybe it was family and friends) 'first option' to buy the car should I choose, and they would get a price, but as I wasn't interested, I didn't action it.

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
I learn something new everyday. Thank you. I will try that once my car is due up. I did also get a letter in the post from Seat that I had (or maybe it was family and friends) 'first option' to buy the car should I choose, and they would get a price, but as I wasn't interested, I didn't action it.
Nar I never have either, I normally return the car a month or 2 early to avoid the 2 year service, so try and work my next car around those dates

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.