The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
The broker put the order in as soon as seat accepted them (this week) but ordered thru broker in May. Not a confirmed date as yet, but been told by Seat to expect Oct.

st300

Apr 5, 2019
I believe RDE testing only applies to diesel vehicles. Not sure if other tests are needed.
Comet Ace seems to be due in Barcelona on 14 July at 09:05.
That's promising for me getting the car - possibly - by end of July... or is that wishful thinking! :blink:
Seat CS have confirmed my copra is due into Grimsby on the 23rd July which matches with the schedule for comet ace.
Let hope for smooth seas!

Reactions: seatgraham

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Seat CS have confirmed my copra is due into Grimsby on the 23rd July which matches with the schedule for comet ace.

Probably same as me, ETA for delivery is week commencing 5th August and Leasing Options have just emailed me the finance docs to sign (2 week cooling off to clear before release of car). Dealer is York, will ring Seat CS tomorrow to see if they confirm its on the Comet Ace.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I spoke to seat cs and mine isn’t on comet ace. Will be on ship due on 30 July. Expected into Uk on 8 August.

Diggler

Feb 9, 2019
UK
I still can't believe mine was ordered nearly 2 months before you with exactly the same spec yet you might get yours before me! :banghead:

st300

Apr 5, 2019
I still can't believe mine was ordered nearly 2 months before you with exactly the same spec yet you might get yours before me! :banghead:
I agree it's pretty ridiculous! When have you been told to expect delivery?

You going to get any compensation for the fact the lead time has been over 20 weeks?

Diggler

Feb 9, 2019
UK
I agree it's pretty ridiculous! When have you been told to expect delivery?

You going to get any compensation for the fact the lead time has been over 20 weeks?

So just got off the phone to Seat CS and they have confirmed it is on a boat. Won't tell me which one or when it was put on the boat but my guess is it's with yours on the Comet Ace which should land 23rd July. I am going through Leasing Options who use D.M Keith as the dealer so no direct comms. I have emailed LO this afternoon to find out where the car is and when I might expect to be able to pick it up

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Looks like shes currently anchored off the coast of Portugal!!
ce7163a408601b80952a8968e7404ab7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Diggler

Feb 9, 2019
UK
Spoke to LO on Friday they have a chassis number and have spoken to DM Keith it looks like it will be ready around the 13th August,
They informed me they have 10 working days to get it from the port and then 72 hours to turn it around. The wait is almost over!

Reactions: st300

st300

Apr 5, 2019
Spoke to LO on Friday they have a chassis number and have spoken to DM Keith it looks like it will be ready around the 13th August,
They informed me they have 10 working days to get it from the port and then 72 hours to turn it around. The wait is almost over!
Great news! Any idea why it took longer than others to build? Does your spec include Sunroof?

Diggler

Feb 9, 2019
UK
Probably same as me, ETA for delivery is week commencing 5th August and Leasing Options have just emailed me the finance docs to sign (2 week cooling off to clear before release of car). Dealer is York, will ring Seat CS tomorrow to see if they confirm its on the Comet Ace.
Yours must have been on the earlier boat "Pegasus Ace". LO told me that it takes 3 weeks to get to you from the day it lands. That means yours must have got to Grimsby on the 13th July which is when that boat docked.

Diggler

Feb 9, 2019
UK
Got my finance docs yesterday all signed and sent back within 30 mins :roflmao:
14 day cooling off now. They said it looks like it will be with the dealer by the 6th August. 72 hours to turn it around. I think I am going to pick it up on the 13th August. Super excited now!!! :cheers:

Reactions: seatgraham

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
Just been advised I don't have a build date but they're now expecting November. Not the end of the world I guess!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.