Is it possible to upgrade my touch screen to a higher res one ?

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
N dr o

Not watching movies but I saw my friends infotainment screen in another car and liked how high res screens looked

Sounds like the next version of the VAG infotainment system, which I presume will arrive in the mk4 Leon. I test drove the Octavia in 2018 and it already had the 1.5 engine and that high res screen, while the Leon still had the 1.4 and low res screen at that time, the software was also much better than the Leon's.

There's many threads on people trying to upgrade major components; headlights, dashboard and screens etc - but it would be easier and cheaper to instead replace the whole car.

Reactions: Mohamed emarah

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
Sounds like the next version of the VAG infotainment system, which I presume will arrive in the mk4 Leon. I test drove the Octavia in 2018 and it already had the 1.5 engine and that high res screen, while the Leon still had the 1.4 and low res screen at that time, the software was also much better than the Leon's.

There's many threads on people trying to upgrade major components; headlights, dashboard and screens etc - but it would be easier and cheaper to instead replace the whole car.
I think he's talking about the new 10" screen that comes with the golf R

Reactions: Mohamed emarah
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.