Return to seat!

Jul 21, 2019
Hi had a brand new altea stylance in 2008, since then ,both me and the wife have joined the motorcycling fraternity and not looked back....she has her girl groups always on track days or world records and I am an admin on the Ride of Respect.
We both ride Yamaha mt09 but mine is the tracer GT.......and that's where the problem starts. 3 attempted thefts (2 of them succesfull ,both by the same git) so I felt that working in Erith I needed a tank!
Found this lovely xl stylance and fell in love, the other selling point was it's reg number
KWO......I'm Quo mad.thatll do for now look forward to asking some silly questions real soon.

Reactions: saveoursouls

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear about the bikes. Don't ride myself, but a chap I work with has had 2 attempts on his this year so far. Right outside my window at work in broad daylight. Unbelievable how brash thieves are these days. Also really hard to secure a bike!

Reactions: bigT's lcr

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
I love bikes and have owned a couple but hear of so many accidents. Not sure I'd trust myself on a bike.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.