What did you and your MK2 do today?

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
I have been k own to come home off a night shift and be out at 5am washing Bird Crap off my car. Neighbours think I’m mad but as you say it eats into paint in a matter of hours and with it being warm I don’t want the stuff gardening while I’m in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, it's really ****......

I'll just leave that there, not the bird poo mind...

Someone stop me! lol

I wash it off as soon as I can, pointless leaving it to eat into the paint.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I have been k own to come home off a night shift and be out at 5am washing Bird Crap off my car. Neighbours think I’m mad but as you say it eats into paint in a matter of hours and with it being warm I don’t want the stuff gardening while I’m in bed.

My cars parked under the window at work... the offices next door think I'm crazy, if I even see a shadow off a bird I'm sprinting out!

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I’m always washing bird poo off the wife’s car when she gets home even if I have too move my car to get hers in range off the hose pipe in the front yard so I can wash it off

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Knowing you as I do Jon, I can well believe that and would love to see it lol

For some reason, I feel flapping my arms like I'm a bigger more predatory bird helps scare them away quicker.

I offered one of the guys at work a tenner to go stand outside with an umbrella over my car when it rained yesterday. For some reason he just laughed? You can't even give money away these days!!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Get researching these mate, https://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/owl-bird-scarer ,solved my Seagull nesting and shite problems in the Algarve

Funny you should say that... I was thinking of making some kind of Hawk / baseball cap combo to scare off seagulls. I wonder if they would fall for it. I went to Wales... and most of the houses had "hawk kites". And the houses with them seemed to have much much less crap on the roof than those without!

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funny you should say that... I was thinking of making some kind of Hawk / baseball cap combo to scare off seagulls. I wonder if they would fall for it. I went to Wales... and most of the houses had "hawk kites". And the houses with them seemed to have much much less crap on the roof than those without!
Seen those too and they are effective
I'm now having visions of a madman in a baseball cap with a Bird of Prey attached.......running around a car park :happy:
p.s. You have Seagulls in the Midlands ?????

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Seen those too and they are effective
I'm now having visions of a madman in a baseball cap with a Bird of Prey attached.......running around a car park :happy:
p.s. You have Seagulls in the Midlands ?????

I'll have to record some Hawk noises to play! Um, I think so, big white things with yellow beaks and grey wings. I did always think they were a bit far from the sea. They aren't the attack gulls you get in places like Skegness. They are much more civilised "excuse me kind sir, are you done with that KFC box, may myself and my colleagues distribute the scraps?". I assume coastal seagulls don't talk?

Reactions: Bedlam

Deleted member 103408

Thanks for this going to try it to keep birds off vegy patch as well as keeping car clean.

@Legojon do your seaguls have local accent as they sound quite posh

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Did you mean Seagull? If not, what's a Seahawk?

Yeah I meant seagull but if you’d seen the size of them and how vicious they are you’d understand why I called them seahawks.

Oh by the way the B@$t@ds got my car again today. That’s two days in a row now and two days I’ve had to do some cleaning

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yeah I meant seagull but if you’d seen the size of them and how vicious they are you’d understand why I called them seahawks.

Oh by the way the B@$t@ds got my car again today. That’s two days in a row now and two days I’ve had to do some cleaning

You should attach a Hawk kite to your aerial... if it works... I see a great mod idea!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.