Tattoos

Action Man

Mar 24, 2019
This is a very personal and very meaningful one to me., done freehand by a very nice lady

20160420_133804.jpeg

This one just reminds me of my fave ones in my toy collection since my teenage years.

20190719_203825.jpg

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
This is a very personal and very meaningful one to me., done freehand by a very nice lady

View attachment 8651

This one just reminds me of my fave ones in my toy collection since my teenage years.

View attachment 8652
Very nice, my daughter and soninlaw are into tattoos and have plenty. I am sill a tattoo virgin, though I did come close on one drunken trip to Blackpool many moons ago, so never say never.

Action Man

Mar 24, 2019
Well I certainly wouldn't say I have lots....cos the pain is monumental.... I know some people say it's OK and some say its nothing....but for me it is excruciating torture after about the first 30mins.... I just have to cope by telling myself if I give up early I just have to come back more times to finish them.
And since anyone with them gets them for different reasons then not having any is still just as good a reason... and I've never recommend anyone getting one while canned.

Action Man

Mar 24, 2019
Martin J you are correct... but the Hurricane is a lot more different than that, cos most of it is wood and cloth (from cockpit backwards).
Krafty --shame on you.... tut tut :rifle:..... But thanks for the compliment :redface:.... It took me a long time to fine a tattoo artist that I could trust to do the rendition.....

I am a massive fan of the Hurricane and can rant on for hrs as to how great they were, shorter take off, can land in shorter distance and on rougher ground, faster to repair, shot down more planes etc etc etc ...not taking anything away from the Spitfire, but for me the Hurricane is the one.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Most people don't know about important the Hurricane was, the spitfire hoovers up all the glory. Personally, I love the spitfire as I think it's the best looking plane ever built. Sounds awesome as well.

I don't understand tattoos. Never wanted one. Amazingly popular these days. I know so many people with them including a lot of girls and even older woman are getting them. It's a trend I did not see coming.

Read a report saying that some of the materials in the dye can collect in your lymph nodes or something like that and the long term effects are not known, but I can't see that being good.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Tattooists (and knitting circle members)….give me the needle :roflmao:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members