My first Cupra wave!

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
Got my first wave on Saturday in Dartford. Hi to whoever it was and thanks. Was just like the old Scooby days. Will have to wave at any I see now to see if I get a response.
I’m always tempted then I think no Lewis you’ll look like a knob :roflmao:

Reactions: Legojon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I always say hello to cupra and above here as anything below has an average age of 73 lol not many know what to do or are even paying attention haha

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Jesus is every Cupra was waving/flashing eachother, Milton Keynes would come to a stand still! more than it does usually at 9am!

majority of them being lease owners couldn't care less about the "scene" as it was years ago.

Reactions: Peller

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Jesus is every Cupra was waving/flashing eachother, Milton Keynes would come to a stand still! more than it does usually at 9am!

majority of them being lease owners couldn't care less about the "scene" as it was years ago.
Just a quick question lol do you stop to wave or flash another car haha did I miss something in the highway code... :fool::fool:

I think the SEAT scene is still alive and we get lease cars come to the meets, I think we're good for some time to come. It might not be the old scene if it was different to now but we have one lol

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Driving standards in MK if you flash your headlights theres going to be a pileup haha!

Yeh I'm used to the old scene, used to be 30+ off us on south bank for BTCC at Brands, 30+ at GTI international all camping and having a jolly time etc.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
If you flash your lights twice round here, expect something you may or may not like sticking through the gap in your window.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Driving standards in MK if you flash your headlights theres going to be a pileup haha!

Yeh I'm used to the old scene, used to be 30+ off us on south bank for BTCC at Brands, 30+ at GTI international all camping and having a jolly time etc.
Luckily then we're bringing it back lol 35 for Trax this year, between 20 and 25 for local meets. Watch this space haha
Seat Scene 2.0,
Is that why people get wind deflectors...to stop the unwanted objects in windows?
Haha I laughed out loud...

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
I always say hello to cupra and above here as anything below has an average age of 73 lol not many know what to do or are even paying attention haha
Lol
I always acknowledge mk1’s. I either get a strange look from anyone in anything less than a Cupra “ why is he waving at my 500 quid Bangor?”
Or anything Cupra, R or modified is normally a mile down the road before they’ve probably even realised that I’ve given them a nod of approval!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise