2019 National Meet @ Trax Overview (Picture Heavy)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
First off thanks to all that attended the meet at Donington for Trax, turns out we were one of/ if not the biggest stand of the day which is always nice.

So for those who would like to know the days events and cars that arrived with a little bit about them and some lovely photos then this is the place for you.

The day started with a nice early start for most getting to the venue between 7:30am and 8:30am and a nice area for us all to park on close to the entrance/exit. Once we had all arrived it was decided to have 2 lines of cars as we totalled 35 cars, after some management skills from @Chester and a few others the cars were aligned along the front row and the row behind fell into place.
Groupshots-16.jpg

Groupshots-10.jpg

Then it was cleaning time for those who hadn't done so at the services previously, I think cleaning dedication went to @Nathan penney who i'm pretty sure didn't stop cleaning till lunch haha. Then show plates were given out for those who had ordered them, the turnout was great and helps my OCD and i'm sure those who blank out plates (if you want a set see the buy thread here).
Ateca-36.jpg

Once the dust had settled we could look at the cars that we had (i'll try some form of order from newest to oldest MK's)

Photographers on the day were (in no order) @paddy6789 @Legojon @Syphon @Aidanr97 and @Kyle Wainde

Thanks to SEAT UK and @Syphon for getting us a CUPRA Ateca to borrow for the stand, it looked great and I wasn't sure with the white and copper but after seeing it she was a stunner!
Ateca-34.jpg

Ateca-25.jpg

Next was the MK3 Leon Cupra R from @paddy6789, with a recent Racingline Stage 1 remap and what I can only describe as a shotgun going off by your head when the car is started, this car is awesome! Shame it's not Speed Blue haha. Build thread here
paddy-2.jpg

paddy-1.jpg

Then we have the MK3 Leon Cupra ST Carbon Edition from @Damo H, also with a Racingline stage 1 map (370) and sporting some custom decals this car is one of the best colours in the MK3 range in my opinion. Build thread here
damo-3.jpg

damo-1.jpg

Next up was @Deano j1971 with his MK3 Leon Cupra ST 300 with a stage 1 remap and TCU.
deano-1.jpg

deano-2.jpg

Next is @DrEv1l and another MK3 Leon Cupra ST 290
mk3st1-3.jpg

mk3st1-2.jpg

Now onto the MK3 Leon Cupras, starting with @Maypack and the Desire Red beauty!
maypack-3.jpg

maypack-1.jpg

Next up is @The Prior and the Leon Cupra 300
mk3cupra3-2.jpg

mk3cupra3-1.jpg

Then we have @zedlor and the new Leon Cupra 290 in Desire red
mk3cupra1-1.jpg

mk3cupra1-2.jpg

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Next up is the MK2 Leon's and first up is me... because who's going to stop me lol I have the MK2 Leon Cupra R in Speed Blue. Build thread here
JBC-1.jpg

JBC-2.jpg

Then to follow suit we have @Legojon and his MK2 Leon Cupra R also in Speed Blue but with the lovely addition of LSD, Stage 2+ Revo map + many more nice things. Build thread here
Legojon-2.jpg

Legojon-4.jpg

Then we have @Conors_r with the MK2 Leon Cupra R in Speed Blue with an R-Tech Stage 2 remap
mk2leon2-1.jpg

mk2leon2-2.jpg

Sorry but we've got another MK2 Leon Cupra R in Speed Blue from @Cupra.r92 also with an R-Tech stage 2 remap
mk2leon5.jpg

Now with some more colours we had a MK2 Cupra R in Yellow from @Markyt
mk2leon1-3.jpg

mk2leon1-2.jpg

Next up with a MK2 Leon Cupra R in white we have @Jamesw0720
mk2leon3-1.jpg

mk2leon3-3.jpg

Now onto the MK2 Leon Cupra's starting with @Kyle Wainde and this rare coloured beauty!
Kyle-2.jpg

Kyle-1.jpg

Then we have @fozzybear with his MK2 Leon Cupra in Yellow
Fozzy-2.jpg

Fozzy-1.jpg

Next is @Aidanr97 and his MK2 Leon Cupra in Inferi Black
Aidan-3.jpg

Aidan-1.jpg

The last of the MK2 Leon's is @gjones1910uk and his MK2 Leon FR CR170 in white
mk2leon4-2.jpg

mk2leon4-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I hope i've not missed anyone off haha if you can see any wrong doings or any mistakes or something you'd like to add in on your car etc then let a mod know and we can edit it for you (or just post below)

It was a great day had by all I think, we have a great atmosphere at our meets everyone acts like they've known each other for ages and that's hard to get when people come from all over the country and all walks of life.

Looking forward to the next local meet!

As for Trophies these people won the following on the day... (maybe the new owners share a photo of their new place of worship)

Remember to bring them to your next meet to hand out to the next winner

Oldest Car - @g60stu
Most Progressed - @spudboy6
Cleanest Car - @Nathan penney
Dirtiest Car - @Peller
First to Arrive - @Dolphinsfan1313
Favourite Car - @Yellow fr

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Sorry @Jimbobcook but this isn't me, mine was the grey MKIV FR which you appear to have not taken any photos of :)
Haha I knew there would be a least one mistake with that amount of pictures... Is this you? I think I may of mixed some pics up...
SAM_0456PHOTORESIZERCROPRESIZEANDSHAREIMAGESINBATCH7242019111439AM.jpg SAM_0457PHOTORESIZERCROPRESIZEANDSHAREIMAGESINBATCH7242019111439AM.jpg seatcupranet trax July 2019-2PHOTORESIZERCROPRESIZEANDSHAREIMAGESINBATCH7242019111810AM.jpg

Last edited:

Krafty_Bizkit

Mar 15, 2019
South London
Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That's me!!! :) :) Some cracking pics throughout the thread and a nice write up too. Liking the idea of putting Forum names next to the pics of the cars so we know who is who
It takes a little time to blank out plates and then to put them all together and pick the best ones then write up and find who is who from the join sheet lol it was fun but it's nice to see it all in a thread.

Reactions: Yellow fr

Dolphinsfan1313

Apr 6, 2019
Huddersfield
Great pictures was a great day too, I don’t think I can come along to the next meet at Doncaster due to work commitments so could I post the prize to somebody to pass on for first to arrive? The It can be distributed to whoever is first?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Great write up for a very enjoyable (Night) and Day. Great to see some known faces and cars and nice to meet some new people and see some really well looked after cars.

All cars are a credit to their owners and I for one look forward to meeting you all again and seeing your cars again.

Here’s to the next meet up, food and drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Great pictures was a great day too, I don’t think I can come along to the next meet at Doncaster due to work commitments so could I post the prize to somebody to pass on for first to arrive? The It can be distributed to whoever is first?
I'm not sure posting is a wise choice after @theoldboy posted his lol ill DM you and see where abouts you live and maybe I pass by or someone does...