Best deals for a new Leon cupra

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
Still looking but is it right that the new cupra lux has bucket seats in?? And what’s this about them being made even quieter under new regs

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Still looking but is it right that the new cupra lux has bucket seats in?? And what’s this about them being made even quieter under new regs
Yes new lux comes with heated bucket seats in alacantra.

I think there is new rules in emmisons which means extra exhaust part making it quieter.I think this is personal pref tho as lots seem to like it and others say it’s to quiet.

You can always get a res delete or aftermarket exhaust.

I’m waiting to get mine to see,I would like it to be subtle not boy racer so will prob like it :)

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
Yes new lux comes with heated bucket seats in alacantra.

I think there is new rules in emmisons which means extra exhaust part making it quieter.I think this is personal pref tho as lots seem to like it and others say it’s to quiet.

You can always get a res delete or aftermarket exhaust.

I’m waiting to get mine to see,I would like it to be subtle not boy racer so will prob like it :)

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
I’ll have to wait till October for mine going for white again because the colours are very limited and I definitely want lots of pops n bangs.
As for the gpf will be coming straight of but not seen any vids of the replacement or the newer spec of the lux with the bucket seats.
And do we get the sub in the boot and upgraded speakers because the standard ones are brilliant

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I’ll have to wait till October for mine going for white again because the colours are very limited and I definitely want lots of pops n bangs.
As for the gpf will be coming straight of but not seen any vids of the replacement or the newer spec of the lux with the bucket seats.
And do we get the sub in the boot and upgraded speakers because the standard ones are brilliant
It’s states 8 speakers but not sure ? I’d like to know this,I doubt it tho

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
You'll struggle to remove the gpf due to the sensors, no sub in the boot, was only on the seat sound package and the beats package

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
They say no, but every single lease I've had I've always received a letter close to the end of the term, offering me to extend or buy

I hope I get the chance to extend my £259 lease which ends next March. I honestly cant fault the car and wont get anything close to that monthly outlay which was on a 1+23 deal.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I hope I get the chance to extend my £259 lease which ends next March. I honestly cant fault the car and wont get anything close to that monthly outlay which was on a 1+23 deal.

The above 'deals' aren't far off what you have, for a car which i'd guess may have slightly more tech/options!

Would have preferred my MY19 spec with the 300 engine and sound though!

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
The above 'deals' aren't far off what you have, for a car which i'd guess may have slightly more tech/options!

Would have preferred my MY19 spec with the 300 engine and sound though!

Mine came with the digital cockpit so isn't missing anything the 290 currently has :) Although I think they did upgrade the layout options further on the virtual cockpit on the MY19.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone know if I can use Motor Source Group to get a good deal on a new cupra with a friends and family option?

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I was told no for me. But my wife who works for Nhs could. But worth asking the question as the answer seems to vary.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I was told no for me. But my wife who works for Nhs could. But worth asking the question as the answer seems to vary.
Just to clarify. I wanted to order under Nhs friends and family and was told I could order through motor source group. However they checked and I was told it had to be an nhs employee. Others who ordered about the same time seem to have been told otherwise.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.