Cupra 300 few bits..

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
Hi all,

Soon to be getting rid of my Cupra 300 and I have a few bits that may be of interest to a few of you on here.

I have the ST Suspensions spacers kit, which has only literally been on the car 4-5 weeks. They’re the 12.5mm fronts and 15mm rears. I have a custom made res delete and also a DTUK tuning box.

Cheers,
Sam.

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
How come you’re getting rid? What are you getting next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m really bad for changing cars and just fancied a change again! I’ve had this a year, so that’s really good for me haha! But I do need something slightly bigger. Been toying with the idea of getting an RS3 for a while as I’m a bit of a 5 cylinder fan boy.

So with me loving the 5 cylinder and something slightly bigger I’ve gone for an RSQ3, very rare car to be honest.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Ah nice!

I think Audi skimped a bit on the exhaust for that - I’m sure I saw one and it just had one tailpipe - may have been a RSQ5 actually.

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
Ah nice!

I think Audi skimped a bit on the exhaust for that - I’m sure I saw one and it just had one tailpipe - may have been a RSQ5 actually.

You’re right chap. They have one tailpipe because of the internals on the other side. Sound absolutely mega with just a simple res delete!

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
Sounds nice as is to be honest but not loud enough for me. So will be modding as soon as I get it!

Reactions: paddy6789