MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
Midnight black, non LUX. I am going to contact them on Friday if I've heard nothing, as that will be a week until its due at the dealer apparently.
I was going to sign my finance docs but noticed the monthly payment is slightly different to my original quote. I wonder if we managed to get a build slot just at the right time?

JamesP1992

Aug 19, 2016
I was going to sign my finance docs but noticed the monthly payment is slightly different to my original quote. I wonder if we managed to get a build slot just at the right time?

Good job you checked them in detail! You have just made me tripple check mine but all is well. I got maintiance included so I checked the sums twice before I signed.

Yeah maybe we got a slot just at the right time or maybe they were building spares for showrooms etc? Hopefully I hear back off leasing options before chasing them!

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Can I order a MY20 with a pano roof? Or any options at all?

Apologies if this has been answered recently, I couldn’t see it.
Yes I ordered a Lux My20 with Pano but this is literally the only option I was told.
I wanted reverse camera but could it spec it

Reactions: heliophile

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Can I order a MY20 with a pano roof? Or any options at all?

Apologies if this has been answered recently, I couldn’t see it.
Also I was told early October when ordered start of July and now I’m told build week is possibly 28th OCT so likely Nov delivery now so get ordering :)

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Been told today build week is first week of Oct but still subject to change
that's good, get the 69 plates then :clown::clown:
noticed a load of people on the pistonheads forum have clocked the deal and gone for it so there might be a longer lead time for me by now

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
In simple terms how much total do you pay and I presume it’s 3 yrs then u give it back ?
It's a 2 year deal and I paid 3 months initial payment
so it was £920 initial payment then £306 for the next 23 months (about £7K) and then a £180 admin fee
it's on Lease so technically I give it back at the end of the 2 years but from what a lot of people say on here, They tend to offer you the car or an extension at a cheaper price at the end of the deal anyway

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
New Cupra 290 was delivered yesterday and have noticed the service interval seems to be set to 2 years (640 days I think it said) or 20k miles.....anyone else’s on this? My 290 Black in manual that was picked up by BCA yesterday was on yearly/10k intervals.

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
Finally got her, it has continental tyres on it. All the photos bar one are too big to upload

Attachments

• 20190810_205725.jpg
    20190810_205725.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 143
Reactions: louiskopite

venomizer

Apr 3, 2019
New Cupra 290 was delivered yesterday and have noticed the service interval seems to be set to 2 years (640 days I think it said) or 20k miles.....anyone else’s on this? My 290 Black in manual that was picked up by BCA yesterday was on yearly/10k intervals.

Yeah my 290 showed that at delivery (beginning of July). Unfortunately still looks like it will need one service before I hand it back (2 year lease 20k miles)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.