How to I make an official complaint?

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
Thank you i will try to email him.
I check trustpilot review absolute shocking.
One guy banned from dealerships because he gone to ombudsman.:ban:

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
Is it legal?how they do that or how explain to you?something seriously wrong in this country.
I can play this no problem.

Reactions: LouG

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
rang them about booking for service and lady on reception told me she cant book me in. No explanation either
Pff i had a bit of arguing with solihull management before but they fixed the car that time. But Just try to ban me. I will park the car in salon...
I had a bit of fight with mercedes too. When they seen the car in the door talk really nicely.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
had same experience with WJ King Bromley one complaint and my car has been banned

rang them about booking for service and lady on reception told me she cant book me in. No explanation either

You're kidding. You didn't abuse them did you? Otherwise you are entitled to get your car serviced by any SEAT dealer you choose.

@KoNG; not sure I’d want that dealer to service my car. They clearly have a grievance against you now as a result of your complaint, and I’d be a bit wary about what they might (or might not) do to my car when working on it.

There are plenty of other dealers and good independents out there you can go to and get decent service from.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
@KoNG; not sure I’d want that dealer to service my car. They clearly have a grievance against you now as a result of your complaint, and I’d be a bit wary about what they might (or might not) do to my car when working on it.

There are plenty of other dealers and good independents out there you can go to and get decent service from.
Exactly my thoughts also.

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
@Norbert; here’s the contact details for Seat UK’s managing director;

https://ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-80974&c=SEAT UK-Managing Director

If you decide to write to him, I dare say he’ll pass your letter on to someone else to deal with, but there’s a good chance that it’ll at least get dealt with.
Letter received that side and executive case manager carry on deal with it.thanks again!
Seat uk no response for a simple question:who can deal with complaints

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.