Black Cupra Flags

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Where can I buy black and grey badges to stick on for mag grey car

Google / eBay / dealership etc.

I grabbed one off eBay from Germany for about £19

I’m sure going back through this thread will guide you, or someone will be along soon to help

I do believe the black you are after are painted by the buyer, so arrive in red & silver etc, but spray painted black

A9BNL

Mar 6, 2019
just have a look on page one, that's the dealer that i used. Its a front grill badge that you are buying then you simply remove the two plastic locating pins as mentioned earlier. No spraying involved unless you want to fit a 290 numbered part.

Reactions: bgb

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
just have a look on page one, that's the dealer that i used. Its a front grill badge that you are buying then you simply remove the two plastic locating pins as mentioned earlier. No spraying involved unless you want to fit a 290 numbered part.

Did you buy and spray the 290 part and if so with what and how ? Thanks

ZionLiam

Dec 4, 2018
Just had a 290 badge delivered from Caffyns Skoda & SEAT Parts for a decent price, stuck it on my MY19 cupra 290 as it didnt have one. Can confirm it is OEM and comes with adhesive. Might have to plasti dip it black to match the rest of the emblems on the car but i kinda like the way it is. Thoughts?

f38umc5.jpg

Tinbum51

Jul 27, 2019
My Cupra 300ST 4 Drive was delivered Monday in Mystery Blue. Had already stockpiled a few upgrades and within an hour or so had fitted them all. First was addition of a black flag and repainted 300 badge on the boot, added some DSG paddles in stainless steel and a Cupra decal on the steering wheel, a 300 decal on the DSG mount, Cupra decals in black on each cill and finally upgraded the bog standard god awful key.
A couple more aesthetic mods to do - but hope you like these so far :cheeky:

IMG_E4227.jpg
IMG_4223.JPG
IMG_4231.JPG
IMG_4222.JPG
IMG_4237.JPG

Adam Khan

Dec 16, 2018
My Cupra 300ST 4 Drive was delivered Monday in Mystery Blue. Had already stockpiled a few upgrades and within an hour or so had fitted them all. First was addition of a black flag and repainted 300 badge on the boot, added some DSG paddles in stainless steel and a Cupra decal on the steering wheel, a 300 decal on the DSG mount, Cupra decals in black on each cill and finally upgraded the bog standard god awful key.

View attachment 9324 View attachment 9325 View attachment 9322 View attachment 9326 View attachment 9323
Them mods look awesome!
Do you still have the link for them as i also have a MY19 290 & after seeing yours mine looks boring haha!

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019

View attachment 9324 View attachment 9325 View attachment 9322 View attachment 9326 View attachment 9323
Is the second key the standard key ?

Also how good of a match is your steering wheel colour decal to the badge ?

I like that and I like the idea of DSG decal

Are they all ebay ?

Tinbum51

Jul 27, 2019
Is the second key the standard key ?

Also how good of a match is your steering wheel colour decal to the badge ?

I like that and I like the idea of DSG decal

Are they all ebay ?

Yep standard key alongside, everything off EBay if you look around

Oct 10, 2019
Please tell me that these are still available!

Dealership messed up and gave me the car before it changed to the “copra” so they ordered and changed everything apart from the 2 little flags. I know it doesn’t look bad but I want to debadge the back and get the black front one so it matches the new version of the car. Can’t find this part anywhere so if these are available it would make my day!

Attachments

• 7D4A8AEA-AFA0-4CD5-8CD3-D055B1D3E92B.jpeg
    7D4A8AEA-AFA0-4CD5-8CD3-D055B1D3E92B.jpeg
    668.8 KB · Views: 168
  • D1A1DABD-BB6D-4BAA-99C2-2CDB236B0819.jpeg
    D1A1DABD-BB6D-4BAA-99C2-2CDB236B0819.jpeg
    877.3 KB · Views: 161

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Please tell me that these are still available!

Dealership messed up and gave me the car before it changed to the “copra” so they ordered and changed everything apart from the 2 little flags. I know it doesn’t look bad but I want to debadge the back and get the black front one so it matches the new version of the car. Can’t find this part anywhere so if these are available it would make my day!
What do you mean they changed it,is it the same car ? So you ordered a My20 and got a My19 and was happy with the, just changing the badges ?

The vin surely when selling will make it a my19

I only got my black badges a few months ago so should be

Oct 10, 2019
What do you mean they changed it,is it the same car ? So you ordered a My20 and got a My19 and was happy with the, just changing the badges ?

The vin surely when selling will make it a my19

I only got my black badges a few months ago so should be

It was still a model year 19 as I ordered but in December they changed the model to the “copra”. As they had discontinued the mystery blue at the factory I had no other option if I wanted the blue. The trade off was that I got a lux for the same price. I could of kept pushing them for the changes but I got sick of dealing with them to be honest so as it’s only the flag I need to change I don’t mind.

The car is also on lease so the value won’t affect me

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members