Cupra Lux 290 seats

Ollie

Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys

As said on a previous thread I am expecting delivery of my Cupra 290 Lux in October or November. Build week apparently 14th October at present but subject to change.

Has anyone got any photos of the spec changes with the new heated microsuede bucket seats? Don't know if anyone has taken delivery of them yet or found photos? Not sure if they're the same as in the ST R?

Cheers!

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hi guys

As said on a previous thread I am expecting delivery of my Cupra 290 Lux in October or November. Build week apparently 14th October at present but subject to change.

Has anyone got any photos of the spec changes with the new heated microsuede bucket seats? Don't know if anyone has taken delivery of them yet or found photos? Not sure if they're the same as in the ST R?

Cheers!
Think they're the same as the ST R. Photos of the Cupra 290 Lux are on the cupraofficial.co.uk site:
https://configurator.cupraofficial....NTYgICAgIExFLExFLU42RC1QTDYsRjE0IDJZMlk?msk=1

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I would like to see them to,the configurator does not show them in real life just an idea

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys

Cheers!
When did you order mine is similar but I think first week but I have been told a few things so far

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
There are loads of photos of the buckets. Just google Carbon Edition, Cupra R, or even just Cupra bucket seats. They’re all the same. Facelift has black edges rather than white. The R has copper stitching rather than the white though.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
08-F9-C576-5-A57-4413-AAD9-CB0-B78-E82-DCC.jpg

Reactions: Damo H

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Here's a new 290 LHD with bucket seats and sunroof. No electric drivers seat in MY20.

SEAT-LEON-05.jpg

SEAT-LEON-06.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: seatgraham

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I like the plastic back,I can use that to explain to the wife why I spent so much and say it’s kid friendly lol

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Maybe a silly question but is now a thing,do we get front and rear mats ? Or are we expected to buy them like a Ford I had !

My MY19 Lux came with official Cupra mats front and rear. I'm guessing the MY20 will be the same, no reason for them to change.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise