MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
So ordered mine over weekend and was told late October/November Delivery through leasing options

what's the number I should request from my account manager that will show me the estimated build week from seat?

JamesP1992

Aug 19, 2016
So ordered mine over weekend and was told late October/November Delivery through leasing options

what's the number I should request from my account manager that will show me the estimated build week from seat?

SLI number, this will allow you to track direct with Seat CS

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Mine is build week 40 but unconfirmed. This was ordered on the 10th July.

Better get that Disklock ordered. Anyone know what size?

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Mine is build week 40 but unconfirmed. This was ordered on the 10th July.

Better get that Disklock ordered. Anyone know what size?
How soon after you placed your order did you find out the build week?
also +1 for the Disklock definitely will be getting one of them

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019

It took about three weeks for SEAT to acknowledge the order and give it a week number. I just phone customer services weekly (option 7) give them the SLI and they just tell you the latest on their system. It’s pretty **** really. They need to have a portal for customers.

JamesP1992

Aug 19, 2016

Just to add, I went through Leasing Options and all their cars get delivered to DM Keith Seat in York. DM Keith are fantastic at giving updates as well, I found dealing with Leasing Options direct hopeless and just used Seat CS and dealership.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Just to add, I went through Leasing Options and all their cars get delivered to DM Keith Seat in York. DM Keith are fantastic at giving updates as well, I found dealing with Leasing Options direct hopeless and just used Seat CS and dealership.
ahhh nice one! York isn't too far from mine I might see if I can go pick it up from there rather than having them deliver it, the drive back would be a good learning curve considering I've never had an automatic/dsg car before :') hopefully when I get the SLI number I'll know more

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Just managed to get the SLi number for our order through Leasing Options.

It's down for build week 35 (26/8) and then due to dealer 4-5 weeks after that apparently. LO gave us an estimated delivery to dealer of 7/10 so that's looking about right.

This is for an order placed in April, although we did ask for delivery to be delayed until at least Sept. anyway due to current Arona not due to go back till next year.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Just managed to get the SLi number for our order through Leasing Options.

It's down for build week 35 (26/8) and then due to dealer 4-5 weeks after that apparently. LO gave us an estimated delivery to dealer of 7/10 so that's looking about right.

This is for an order placed in April, although we did ask for delivery to be delayed until at least Sept. anyway due to current Arona not due to go back till next year.

When I asked for a delayed July delivery when I ordered in March it was still delivered in May. Just sat at the dealer for 2 months. I don't think the SEAT factory do delayed delivery so it's up to the dealer to time the order right. Mine got it just a bit wrong haha.

Reactions: PhilYerBoots

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
ahhh nice one! York isn't too far from mine I might see if I can go pick it up from there rather than having them deliver it, the drive back would be a good learning curve considering I've never had an automatic/dsg car before :') hopefully when I get the SLI number I'll know more

You can pick it up but it’s on a weekday only as it’s through fleet.

JamesP1992

Aug 19, 2016
When I asked for a delayed July delivery when I ordered in March it was still delivered in May. Just sat at the dealer for 2 months. I don't think the SEAT factory do delayed delivery so it's up to the dealer to time the order right. Mine got it just a bit wrong haha.

This sort of happened with me. I ordered a new 290 via leasing options but somewhere along the line they thought I had said I want a late September delivery, so when I called Seat to ask where it was I was told it has just been sat at the port waiting for my delivery date to come closer! Needless to say I told them I wanted it ASAP and they have now sent the order for transport, just a long 7-10 days wait for me now!

Reactions: Kirky

chrisjgill

Dec 13, 2007
Skipton
Has anyone used Stable lease? They have their own PDI center (so assume this is not done by a local SEAT dealer)

I wondered if this means a quicker turn around from build to delivery

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008

I was half expecting to be told our car was ready earlier than expected but it looks like it will be timed well for us. The later the better really as we'll have less early termination fees to pay when we return the Arona.

Having said that I'm getting more impatient and dead jealous looking at photos and reading posts about how good the car is...especially Mag Grey ones like yours @Kirky as that's what we've ordered...roll on October !

Reactions: Kirky and Metaliban

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Just been told BW 44 currently but not confirmed so could change

Mag grey cupra lux + pan roof hatch July 10th

I was half expecting to be told our car was ready earlier than expected but it looks like it will be timed well for us. The later the better really as we'll have less early termination fees to pay when we return the Arona.

Having said that I'm getting more impatient and dead jealous looking at photos and reading posts about how good the car is...especially Mag Grey ones like yours @Kirky as that's what we've ordered...roll on October !

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
I thought I’d upload a screenshot of what they look at when you phone Cust Services with your SLI.

Attachments

• 576BFBAB-3768-40A2-AA3A-3C12FC4FCED8.jpeg
    576BFBAB-3768-40A2-AA3A-3C12FC4FCED8.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 107

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Ordered mine through nationwide mid July. Have an estimated build week of 16/9.

Does anyone have any ideas how long it takes from build week to delivery?

Cheers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.