Wing mirror carbon fiber covers Leon MK3

TheSwede

Oct 20, 2018
Sweden
I wish to swap to CF covers on my Cupra. Have anyone of you bought a pair for decent price with good fitting?
OEM is an alternative however I expect them to be very expensive.

Have googled got a few hits..

/Peter

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I wish to swap to CF covers on my Cupra. Have anyone of you bought a pair for decent price with good fitting?
OEM is an alternative however I expect them to be very expensive.

Have googled got a few hits..

/Peter
If you can find some that match the CF of the Carbon/R I’d be interested too.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
If i replace covers I will report back.

As you say but the R have a couple of CF parts from delivery, therefore I prefer genuine. Will look odd if not :).

/Peter
Cupra R ST has carbon wing mirrors, but that car doesn't look like its coming to the UK.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Do you have a part number Damo? I can see if they are available here in Switzerland, and I've found aftermarket ones too, but at 580chf they aren't cheap
Turns out the ST R is now coming with black mirror caps not CF.

Have you a link to the ones you found?

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
https://allemann-performance.ch/shop#!/EXTERIEUR/c/34443091/offset=0&sort=normal
Think they are about £440 give or take with the exchange rate, but choice of gloss or matt
The problem is, do they match the rest of the CF on the car. I was going to get some from a person on the FB groups. They were really good quality and about £150. But they didn’t match the carbon fibre on the car.

The carbon and R’s CF is quite a large weave and more grey than black.

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
The problem is, do they match the rest of the CF on the car. I was going to get some from a person on the FB groups. They were really good quality and about £150. But they didn’t match the carbon fibre on the car.

The carbon and R’s CF is quite a large weave and more grey than black.

Pass, until I've got some cash to get replacements I cant check. I do however have a friend that works with CF in Fontwell, so I can maybe talk to him about making some (I'm not overly fussed on the weave etc as this would be the only carbon part on the car for me)

TheSwede

Oct 20, 2018
Sweden
Have searched for CF covers - not found any exempt the CH ones from the posting above. 585 CHF.... to expensive.

As Damo H writes, no OEM CF covers on ST R.

/Peter

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise