Vision Pack

Traction

Nov 4, 2011
Hi,

Does anybody know what the Vision Pack adds to the MK3?
I've tried to google and I've tried searching on here.

Thanks.

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Provided that you optioned the Mind Stone and vibranium pack, then it'll have the following abilities:

• Superhuman agility, intelligence, strength and speed
  • Flight
  • Density control
  • Intangibility
  • Mass manipulation
  • Regeneration
  • Solar energy projection
  • Technopathy

Traction

Nov 4, 2011
Provided that you optioned the Mind Stone and vibranium pack, then it'll have the following abilities:

• Superhuman agility, intelligence, strength and speed
  • Flight
  • Density control
  • Intangibility
  • Mass manipulation
  • Regeneration
  • Solar energy projection
  • Technopathy
lol.. Well played! :)

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I’m assuming that the content of a Vision Pack on a Leon (if it was available) would be the same as on the Ibiza - park distance control, which I assume is parking sensors.

On the basis that all Leon models apart from the SE now have front and rear parking sensors as part of standard equipment (page 25 of the current Leon price list) they’ve effectively got the ‘Vision Pack’, even though it’s not referred to as a Vision Pack in the price list, which is probably why @Traction is struggling to find and information on it.

https://web1.seat.co.uk/sites/default/files/seat_ra_file/leon-pricelist-july-2019.pdf

Traction

Nov 4, 2011
I’m assuming that the content of a Vision Pack on a Leon (if it was available) would be the same as on the Ibiza - park distance control, which I assume is parking sensors.

On the basis that all Leon models apart from the SE now have front and rear parking sensors as part of standard equipment (page 25 of the current Leon price list) they’ve effectively got the ‘Vision Pack’, even though it’s not referred to as a Vision Pack in the price list, which is probably why @Traction is struggling to find and information on it.

https://web1.seat.co.uk/sites/default/files/seat_ra_file/leon-pricelist-july-2019.pdf

Thanks for clarifying, I should have looked at the newer brochures.
I'm looking at a slightly older model (before they changed to electronic handbrake) and the brochure I can find for it only has the following packs
  • Appearance
  • Black
  • Convenience Pack
  • CUPRA Sub8 Performance Pack
  • FR Dynamic Pack
  • Leather Upholstery Pack
  • LED Interior Illumination pack
  • Park Assistance
  • Safety Pack PLus
  • Sports Styling Pack
  • Storage Pack
  • Technology