Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
8ED6BB48-F357-45C6-A5B2-833E9DEBAAD3.jpeg

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Yeah that’ll be great.

If you want, if you drop a message to one of the mods, we can promote it too and hopefully get a few going around the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gb

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
8F2E1118-BABF-4A88-BCDF-D9E85EC097C6.jpeg
Yeah that’ll be great.

If you want, if you drop a message to one of the mods, we can promote it too and hopefully get a few going around the UK

It’s normally smallish meets the now we have 150+ Scottish mk3 owners on out fb page and numbers are picking up at the meets . Got our own flags and stickers made up aswell all going hopefully have a big meet next year

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
View attachment 9284

It’s normally smallish meets the now we have 150+ Scottish mk3 owners on out fb page and numbers are picking up at the meets . Got our own flags and stickers made up aswell all going hopefully have a big meet next year

It'll be good to try an tie the two groups together at some point, maybe for the nationals next year. Albeit quite far for some of your guys to travel to. But we had @Peller travel from Scotland to Donington Park for the Nationals. Maybe we can get something organised well ahead of time and get our biggest ever turnout. We have 35 cars to beat I believe.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We're pretty close to getting 30 on a local meet in Doncaster so meets are definitely on the rise.

I assume you'd like to keep your meets to Mk3 Leon's or you open to larger content?

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
We're pretty close to getting 30 on a local meet in Doncaster so meets are definitely on the rise.

I assume you'd like to keep your meets to Mk3 Leon's or you open to larger content?

Getting to know the Scottish mk3 owners just now but will hopefully getting a Scottish national meet going with with other Scottish seat owners on fb throughout the seat range

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Getting to know the Scottish mk3 owners just now but will hopefully getting a Scottish national meet going with with other Scottish seat owners on fb throughout the seat range

I’m up in Glasgow this weekend and it looks like Cupra’s are rare up here. Haven’t seen any at all and considering I live in Rural Cumbria and see 10+ a day, that’s saying something...

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
I’m up in Glasgow this weekend and it looks like Cupra’s are rare up here. Haven’t seen any at all and considering I live in Rural Cumbria and see 10+ a day, that’s saying something...

Pop along if your still up here

cra19n

C14 RGG
May 8, 2010
glasgow

You should pop along on Sunday. We are all friendly and always good to see new faces.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.