MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

deano1988

Aug 15, 2019
No perrys seat in Manchester yes same colour was goin 4 the mystery blue but don’t lik now I lik those i30 n but got that stupid tablet sticking out lik the focus, suppose 2 b lik the new Leon goin 2 b lik this
Hasn't the mystery blue been discontinued on the cupra? It doesn't show in the online configurator anymore or in the brochures?

Reactions: Adam Ellis

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
2nd July, car arrived at dealership a couple of weeks ago but I opted to wait for 69 plate
What did you order, is it MY20 I thought earliest delivery for the newest was October,this seems very quick

Mine was ordered the day you could get MY20 and my build day ATM is Oct 28th !

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
What did you order, is it MY20 I thought earliest delivery for the newest was October,this seems very quick

Mine was ordered the day you could get MY20 and my build day ATM is Oct 28th !
You'll see from previous orders an earlier order date doesn't necessarily mean an earlier delivery. It's dependant on colour chosen, model, options etc. Some people get lucky and choose a combination that is being produced in the very near future and others aren't so lucky. Also some people are receiving already stocked vehicles.

Reactions: Rowan83

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
You'll see from previous orders an earlier order date doesn't necessarily mean an earlier delivery. It's dependant on colour chosen, model, options etc. Some people get lucky and choose a combination that is being produced in the very near future and others aren't so lucky. Also some people are receiving already stocked vehicles.
This is so true. It's like a lottery game when ordering.