Media player stopping

DaFoot

Jun 16, 2014
Sheffield
www.dafoot.co.uk
I've started having a strange issue playing mp3 files from an SD card. Had the car nearly 5 years from new, only just started happening.

Every now and then the system comes to the end of a track and freezes.

Off I change to radio for a few minutes or turn device off I can (usually) go back to playing mp3s but the shuffle/mix setting has been lost and seems to start again with same track.

It's like mp3 player part of the head unit has crashed and switching source helps reset it.

Anyone come across this before?

I'll try with a USB at some point, see if I start seeing same.
This is a 64 plate Leon, so before the facelift/newer head unit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
Remove SD card, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds until the infotainment system reboots - usually stops buggy issues such as this. Then re-insert the SD card.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I'll try the reboot thing. Unfortunately accessing the sd card while cruising down the motorway is probably not feasible :)

You don’t have to be on the move to remove the SD card and do the reboot. Do it at your home before you start your next journey or after you’ve finished it so you can remove the SD card in safety without causing a danger to you or other road users.

DaFoot

Jun 16, 2014
Sheffield
www.dafoot.co.uk
You don’t have to be on the move to remove the SD card and do the reboot. Do it at your home before you start your next journey or after you’ve finished it so you can remove the SD card in safety without causing a danger to you or other road users.
obviously

I meant more that it's annoying it happens while driving

Maybe this reset process will sort it for a while so don't have do it every day/when it crashes

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise