Nov 5, 2013
North Ayrshire
Traded the Leon in, collected a Golf GTD

Took the scenic route home

GTD1.jpg

Reactions: louiskopite and bgb

ray

Jan 7, 2016
So after 5 weeks of waiting my black Seat badges have turned up from RS Styling in Germany ( excellent quality crap communication
and customer service). Fitted this morning to finally finish off removal of all chrome badges front and back. Also fitted front fog light tints.

View attachment 9485 View attachment 9486

Can we have some full photos?

I’m considering doing this however I see a Leon for sale in the grey with them blacked out and it didn’t look great, although yours do so im trying to work out what was different!!!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JCB360

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
So after 5 weeks of waiting my black Seat badges have turned up from RS Styling in Germany ( excellent quality crap communication
and customer service). Fitted this morning to finally finish off removal of all chrome badges front and back. Also fitted front fog light tints.

View attachment 9485 View attachment 9486
Bloody hell, mine took about 10 days. But I only got the boot handle as had already wrapped the front.

Can we have some full photos?

I’m considering doing this however I see a Leon for sale in the grey with them blacked out and it didn’t look great, although yours do so im trying to work out what was different!!!

Thanks

There is a few in my build thread of mine...

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....n-cupra-300-st-4-drive-carbon-edition.448303/

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Bloody hell, mine took about 10 days. But I only got the boot handle as had already wrapped the front.

There is a few in my build thread of mine...

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....n-cupra-300-st-4-drive-carbon-edition.448303/

Unbelievably mean car man

Having the 280 pre facelift I’m obviously running something a bit less “mean”.

I’m going to get a splitter for the front and wrap the badge to see how it looks.

There’s days I think the black would look great and others where I think the chrome is so subtle but beautiful.

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Unbelievably mean car man

Having the 280 pre facelift I’m obviously running something a bit less “mean”.

I’m going to get a splitter for the front and wrap the badge to see how it looks.

There’s days I think the black would look great and others where I think the chrome is so subtle but beautiful.

Both completely standard 280/290 vs facelift 300/290 I feel the Pre facelift in my eyes is much meaner looking. Check out my precious 280...

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/damos-leon-cupra-280-st-car-history.444660/

...but I’m lucky to have the Carbon edition and a few other tweaks to make the front end more aggressive.

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Both completely standard 280/290 vs facelift 300/290 I feel the Pre facelift in my eyes is much meaner looking. Check out my precious 280...

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/damos-leon-cupra-280-st-car-history.444660/

...but I’m lucky to have the Carbon edition and a few other tweaks to make the front end more aggressive.

Waow, the colour coding with the splitter/skirts looks awesome in the white.

I think yours is the most aggressive one I’ve seen, I actually really like the smooth clean looking but can’t help but change things.

Reactions: Damo H

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Do you have any photos of the paddles actually fitted?
Yep I’m currently on house chores duty,when I stop dying in this heat I’ll get some up.

They look and feel great, glad I got some

Had my car for 2 years and since joining this kept coming up so I thought get some and see :)

Tested on my FR ready for my Cupra !!

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Great day - not :( tried to get a dent out of my door which some nice person left me at work on friday - unsuccesfully using the pdr kit off amazon- guess i'll spend another £60 - £80 on a dent guy to sort it and hope nice person at work doesn't do it again

Why can't people respect others cars and be more careful?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.