Leon K1 Tyres

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
You running 18's? This forum seems to be very pro PS4S's (pilot sport 4s) but they are a premium tyre so don't tend to be cheap... I've also seen good reviews on the rain sport 3 tyres...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You running 18's? This forum seems to be very pro PS4S's (pilot sport 4s) but they are a premium tyre so don't tend to be cheap... I've also seen good reviews on the rain sport 3 tyres...

I always ran PS4s on my FR+ and loved them! Cheap compared to the 19s we have to buy. :D

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
Depends on your driving style but I've always thought Pirelli P Zero's were pretty good for me.They're not too expensive in comparison. I'm currently running Dunlops; they're okay, but don't tend to be as grippy as the Pirelli's. My pockets aren't deep enough for Michelin tyres.

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Depends on your driving style but I've always thought Pirelli P Zero's were pretty good for me.They're not too expensive in comparison. I'm currently running Dunlops; they're okay, but don't tend to be as grippy as the Pirelli's. My pockets aren't deep enough for Michelin tyres.

Toyo have recently released the TR-1, by all accounts a decent tyre at a really good price.

Silverfoxxxx

Sep 27, 2018
PS4S are 10% off at Kwik fit, £130 fitted for 19” since I’ve had them I’d struggle to buy another tyre for fronts, the grip is leaps away from the usual tyres I would go for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay sx

Oct 9, 2016
I just put PS4S with the kwikfit deal on the front to replace continental contact 6s . They are incredible , steering feels lighter and more nimble and the grip is amazing.

Reactions: Silverfoxxxx

Symon

Dec 23, 2011
Oxfordshire
Personally I like Goodyear eagles and michelins, but if you are after a Midrange the Falken FK510 gets my vote (They are certainly better than the uniroyal RS3)

Madscientist

Sep 4, 2015
I've had both Nankang NS2-R's on mine and now PS4s. The Nankangs are a track orientated tyre and wear really well for a soft compount. Grip really well, and give loads of feedback. They have a very still sidewall, and square shoulder so dont wear as badly if your pushing on in corners. Wet grip is surprisingly good for a semi-slick. The only downside is they are REALLY loud and a bit more crashy over bumps.

PS4s are a more compient and give a quieter and more compient ride.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise