MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
TBF I agree CS always been good to talk to but we are talking about SEATs,I’d expect to wait for a Ferrari 17 weeks but come on.

And like you say it’s 2019 why is there no tracker especially when the likes of VW has one and they build some of the cars in the same place so I’m told !

It’s a long wait which will only be worth it when I have it lol
There should be tracker but I think the fact that the Cupra's are only made in one factory and I'm under the impression the demand has been a lot highter than anticipated, Just going off here and on the pistonheads lease thread a lot of people have ordered Cupra's through leasing options or a dealer in the last month or 2 :/ I'm currently still driving my Hyundai Coupe Siii 2.0 around which I own so thank god I'm not relying on this to tie over another lease

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
So I called today and told my car is status 00 and they would have to do more investigation and call me back at some point !

Anyone know what 00 means I’m guessing it’s not good ‍♂️

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
So I called today and told my car is status 00 and they would have to do more investigation and call me back at some point !

Anyone know what 00 means I’m guessing it’s not good ‍♂️
00 means order acknowledged but no build date, Pretty much what everyone is being told at this point
when I first rang them the guy I spoke to gave me a full breakdown of what the status' mean before then telling me mine was still at 00 :')

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
00 means order acknowledged but no build date, Pretty much what everyone is being told at this point
when I first rang them the guy I spoke to gave me a full breakdown of what the status' mean before then telling me mine was still at 00 :')
Bit annoying when like 4 weeks ago I was told mine was status 10 so it must have moved backwards !!!

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Bit annoying when like 4 weeks ago I was told mine was status 10 so it must have moved backwards !!!
Yeah that would definitely mean it's moved backwards :') on the plus side at least we shouldn't have to worry about the brexit window as it's probably getting pushed back

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah that would definitely mean it's moved backwards :') on the plus side at least we shouldn't have to worry about the brexit window as it's probably getting pushed back
Well yes I was glad lol but now this has fraustrated me even more it’s been 9 weeks already

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
If any of you lot not prepared to wait are keen, I've had a curiosity browse of the SEAT used network and Letchworth SEAT seem to have every ST R in the country :roflmao:

Some at rather thinkable prices...

Deleted member 103408

They also have a new showroom oppening soon so maybe some more bargains

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
TBF I agree CS always been good to talk to but we are talking about SEATs,I’d expect to wait for a Ferrari 17 weeks but come on.

And like you say it’s 2019 why is there no tracker especially when the likes of VW has one and they build some of the cars in the same place so I’m told !

It’s a long wait which will only be worth it when I have it lol
When I spoke to CS they said I that although other vag brands have trackers it had proved problematic to sort for seat. Or words to that effect. But they advised a SEAT order tracker is on their roadmap. And the current waiting time for that is. .... !

Ali Bailey

Aug 30, 2019
When I spoke to CS they said I that although other vag brands have trackers it had proved problematic to sort for seat. Or words to that effect. But they advised a SEAT order tracker is on their roadmap. And the current waiting time for that is. .... !

Status 00 too?

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Lol let’s just let them work on getting our cars made in less than 6 months before we ask to much :)

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Status 00 too?
They didn’t even know why and I think having looked at my order he was shocked it was 00 and had to get someone else to look into ,rest assured no one called me back today so will
See Monday unless they work weekends which who knows

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
Has the new GPF dinted performance figures? I notice the Cupra website quotes the ST 4drive as 0-62 in 5.2s....

Rated for towing tho.......

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Has the new GPF dinted performance figures? I notice the Cupra website quotes the ST 4drive as 0-62 in 5.2s....

Rated for towing tho.......
No. I think they've been conservative with the figures. The standard hatchback is quoted as 6 seconds but Autocar and a number of owners here have got quicker times from it. Varying from 5.3-5.7 with stock tires. I think this puts it in the same ballpark as the none GPF if I'm not mistaken.

Here's a link of the GPF model with a 5.6s time from Autocar. http://www.nzautocar.co.nz/car-revi...egane-rs-vs-seat-leon-cupra-comparison-review

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
However, its quite a reduction in declared performance. I guess real world performance will suffer a similar penalty against the non gpf model....

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
However, its quite a reduction in declared performance. I guess real world performance will suffer a similar penalty against the non gpf model....

Autocar got 5.8 secs in the none GPF Cupra 300 so as I said before it appears performance hasn't been affected. No idea why they've published such low figures.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
And the Cupra engine is still 300PS? I see the Golf R is down from 310 > 300PS as a result of the GPFs...
The hatchback is now 290 but maintains the 380Nm of torque and gains the newer DQ381 7 speed DSG. The ST maintains 300 bhp but also gains the 7 speed DSG.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.