What made you smile today?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Gardens starting to come along (if I do say so myself).
mFJYBi3.jpg

So I celebrate like any real man after manual labour:
1o3k2Vy.jpg

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Not today, but yesterday I set a new national record for cycling form Edinburgh to York. 186 miles in 7hrs 56mins and 35secs. Made me smile quite a bit today. First ride ever under 8 hrs for the record and an average speed 23.5mph.

Left at the start. Right at the finish.

fe55c42cc6976adf40703312f0fa91f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not today, but yesterday I set a new national record for cycling form Edinburgh to York. 186 miles in 7hrs 56mins and 35secs. Made me smile quite a bit today. First ride ever under 8 hrs for the record and an average speed 23.5mph.

Left at the start. Right at the finish.

fe55c42cc6976adf40703312f0fa91f8.jpg

Wow, that's brilliant, well done!!! Unfortunately I can't unsee the tight lycra shorts, cheers!

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Wow, that's brilliant, well done!!! Unfortunately I can't unsee the tight lycra shorts, cheers!

I’ll wear it to the next meet... just for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

AFTER seeing @Maypack what made you angry article today

Arrest after slow speed tractor chase in Lincolnshire

A man's been arrested following an unconventional slow speed police chase involving a stolen tractor in Lincolnshire.

The vehicle was spotted by police being driven "erratically" near Market Rasen late last night.

Specially trained armed response officers eventually blocked the road, forcing the tractor to stop.

Officers say they were unable to use a "stinger" device because of the size of the tractor's wheels.

Supt Paul Timmins says it was a "distinctive Lincolnshire incident".

"We have lots of farm traffic which is attractive to thieves. Last night we had a positive outcome and were able to put someone in custody," he added.

Reactions: Maypack and MXP2090

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
Have you ever been to donna nook bombing range that combines a day at the seaside and machine gun and bombs adding a bit of noise.
I haven't but they did simulate bombs being dropped and machine guns being fired. The Mrs didn't understand that part of the show where as I thought that was the best bit.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I want some of that Cider!!!

It's actually quite nice. They recently added Rhubarb and Custard flavour which isn't as nice as it sounds. But this one just works. I reckon they need to do love heart flavour next! It's a natural progression!

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
My nearest Shell station seems to be the dearest fuel around by about 10p a litre, gave up using for this reason, just got a final voucher from the shell points card, bought just enough fuel to use the voucher, robbin’ gits.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.