TDi 150 Map PLEASE !!!!!

Nipperdog

May 4, 2016
Hampshire
Hi All

I've messed up Big time and need a little help

Im getting into the world or re mapping and im experimenting on my 2005 FR TDi 150 ( ARL )

Backed up the Stage 1 map i had on my ECU and now cant find it !! its on a zip stick or so i thought ... school boy error i know .. and now the map i have on there is OVER fueling and i have smoke that stings the eyes !!!!! I know i know .... im prepared for ribbing !! but i need to see if ANYONE can give me either a standard Map from ECU or a Modded one thats sensible just to get mine back to some kind of normality

any help would be good

regards

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Nefmoto is a good place for stuff like this.
Out of interest, what setup/software are you using to flash the ecu.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nipperdog

May 4, 2016
Hampshire
Hi Thanks for the reply

Im using MPPS to extract Map And re write , Vag suite to tinker with extracted Map and the lose Original Backup of perfect Map for my Leon hahahah ..

Ross Tech HEX + CAN Cable ( original ) + Vag com to do all the tweaks
Regards

Last edited:

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Hi Thanks for the reply

Im using MPPS to extract Map And re write , Vag suite to tinker with extracted Map and the lose Original Backup of perfect Map for my Leon hahahah ..

Ross Tech HEX + CAN Cable ( original ) + Vag com to do all the tweaks
Regards
I've been on this site a couple of years and not seen any talk of self flashing so on here I think it's going to be a dead end...maybe wrong and someone pops up and helps out.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mty12345

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I have extracted files from ECU on my cars using MPPS, @Nipperdog blacksmoke sell files for dirt cheap might be worth asking them if they can supply you with an OEM map for a price.

Nipperdog

May 4, 2016
Hampshire
@AndrewJB i seem to recall you dabbled in the self flashing in the past.
Thats True , I do BUT i have made a schoolboy error and backed up to a ZIP stick Tinkered with my map and now is runs awful ... i CANT find the zip stick with original Mapped file on :-(

so was going to ask for a tuned map from a member who has MPPS or vag suite etc

Thanks

Nipperdog

May 4, 2016
Hampshire
I have extracted files from ECU on my cars using MPPS, @Nipperdog blacksmoke sell files for dirt cheap might be worth asking them if they can supply you with an OEM map for a price.
its not the same as they just send you a generic file they have on their database ,, and propose you write to your ecu ...

Ive been down that road , im not into paying for a file on someones HDD id rather a Valid genuine member of a forum page to supply a 150BHP ARL seat leon MK1 Map file to get me running again

regards

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I was suggesting you ask them if they keep a stock file that they could send you?

In all honesty you arent going to get anybody on here who is going to send you a decent stage 1 file for nothing. Anbyody who knows how to do decent files is going to be working for a company/self employed and is going to charge.