Someone please come buy this 4x4 Cupra as a track car!!! Before it goes to the crusher!!!

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
So there is a 1.8t Cupra 4x4 Rolling shell that is gonna go to the crusher if nobody buys it by the end of September! I talked to the guy and he’s asking 500 euros... hes desperate and would probably take 300... in the cars paperwork it has a BAM conversion so in fact you could have a legal engine swap already.
It just got repainted as well so it’s top notch there...

There are a few guys on here building track car Cupras... forget what you’re doing... buy this shell it’s only a small cost compared to some of your parts... transplant everything you got from the other Cupra to this one... (or buy a TT quattro or S3 that’s been crashed) you can also do RHD if you wanted to.

Why???

Because it’s ******* 4wd and it has independent rear suspension unlike all UK Cupra Rs!

I would buy it but unfortunately I have no space or time with new baby to build a track car yet...

Photos...

Please someone save this car!

79ee3dc3e718cb099c8d92c2a87eccee.jpg
aca05e55f69ef54e1fd7ffa823634aa7.jpg
78562ddc078caad9f8abc0d5d730c6a5.jpg
b7ebe8e0ad0eb75c4c5a013b6d23c03a.jpg
24d0b13fbbb8c27ba8561baee1d7c491.jpg
b8976b6512e6ac1d169b7f2294d1a332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nizza

May 17, 2019
It sounds like a good idea... And it probably is but that's a lot of work still. And it's a lot of effort to collect it. Maybe you should buy it strip it and deliver it

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
It sounds like a good idea... And it probably is but that's a lot of work still. And it's a lot of effort to collect it. Maybe you should buy it strip it and deliver it

I could do that for sure, and do a nice wire tuck and strip everything that’s not necessary etc etc... I could do the entire swap as well. I can do it all... just gonna cost more money and I think that defeats the purpose.

Cars are so cheap in UK buy a Cupra R breaker or TT/S3 quattro and swap it all in. I wish I didn’t have to work for a living.

Reactions: Nizza

Nizza

May 17, 2019
I could do that for sure, and do a nice wire tuck and strip everything that’s not necessary etc etc... I could do the entire swap as well. I can do it all... just gonna cost more money and I think that defeats the purpose.

Cars are so cheap in UK buy a Cupra R breaker or TT/S3 quattro and swap it all in. I wish I didn’t have to work for a living.

No work would be awesome spend all day building and racing cars ha ha

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Ask him how much to get it into the UK. No transportation in the UK just getting it in...and does he have all paperwork. What's been taken from it? Does look like it's been scavenged for parts already...has it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Ask him how much to get it into the UK. No transportation in the UK just getting it in...and does he have all paperwork. What's been taken from it? Does look like it's been scavenged for parts already...has it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

He isn’t fond on transport, that’s something I could do, it’ll be cheapest through the ferry on a trailer.

No engine and tranny I think. I’ll double check with him tomorrow.

Any questions just throw it in this thread and I’ll get as much info as possible.

He has all paperwork, German registration and title etc.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise