Keeping it SEAT...Another IBIZA 6J :D

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
Hello again everyone :wave:

Those of you who attended the 2018 National Meet last year at VAG Tuner Live held at Donington Park will probably remember me & my 10' SEAT Ibiza Cupra 6J in Candy White.

After much fun owning and driving that car I sold it earlier on in the year as I knew that a career change was on the horizon in 2019 which would call for the purchase of a suitable daily driver as I had not previously required a personal car to commute in.

That time has now come and of course I fully intended to keep it SEAT! :D thus I have purchased a Facelift 14' SEAT Ibiza FR 6J in the stunning Alor Blue.

As with my Cupra, I have been very fortunate to have come across an excellent example, having been an Ex-Demo with only 1 Private Mature Owner from new until my purchase. The car is fitted with a DSG Box and comes fully loaded with factory fitted optional extras including Pan Roof and both Front & Rear Parking Sensors.

I'm extremely happy with the car & also at being back behind the wheel of an IBIZA 6J :thumbup:

Due to aforementioned new career I will struggle getting out and about to shows/meets due to my work schedule but will keep an eye out and hopefully may be able to attend some in future.

Cheers,

Alf.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.