what have you done to your car today ?

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Weekly maintenance wash of the missus CX-5 including a quick hoover inside then done weekly maintenance wash on mine. Dried her with my dog dryer then stupidly decided to do engine bay clean . Had to re dry the front end then cleaned all window rubbers then the windows inside and out. Gave the tailpipes a quick polish then dressed the tyres, ahh time for a big cuppa
Oh and pumped the tyres to correct pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
584c930272b143e2574cb111dc7a32d3.jpg

Ordered a starter motor yesterday... it came in today... crazy fast! Hopefully this solves my inconsistent starting issues.

Also Aluminium Black Grill came in for the large mouth Cupra R mod! Hope it works!

Reactions: Sparkie

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Cleared a bank of fault codes from my hose blowing off the intercooler while on track.
Happy to say now, none have returned.
Happy car, happy driver.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

So I’m not the only one that got codes from the intercooler pipe blowing off okay cool good to know! Mine are gone too and haven’t returned in 2 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sparkie

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
6e9dcece1c99f00c1c6289d43d1740cd.jpg

Decided to swap my starter motor at 7:15pm I finished as it got dark only to find out it doesn’t crank over the motor... so now it’s dark .... I rip out the old one and see it’s too short!

I beat the living hell out of the old one with a hammer and stuffed the dirty bitch back in... she worked great and the car fired right up... now just to get the proper one for next time the old girl just needs to last 2 more days then she can give up I don’t care!

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Looked under the car yesterday properly and found something....mac tool clap....on my left rear break line!

Safe to say the car is off the road indefinitely now.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise