Back box removal

ITzadamZz

Aug 29, 2019
last week i remixed the mid res. Looking to remove the back box and ideas on best pipe to get

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
I initially looked for a back box delete myself and did not come up with any exact items listed for the 6J.

However, I did find item number 273996131692 on eBay however this is listed for an Ibiza 6L. Although If you study the pictures on the listing and that of a 6J rear section they look practically identical. At £95 Inc p&p maybe it's worth a try?

Reactions: ITzadamZz

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
I know we spoke about this is another thread but thought i'd also post a reply here too in case anyone else was looking to do something similar :thumbup:

ITzadamZz

Aug 29, 2019
Ha
I know we spoke about this is another thread but thought i'd also post a reply here too in case anyone else was looking to do something similar :thumbup:
Have you done any digging to find out if these similar versions (6L & 6J) are compatible?

Thankyou

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
Ha

Have you done any digging to find out if these similar versions (6L & 6J) are compatible?

Thankyou

Apart from studying different pictures and ebay listings I cant find any concrete confirmation that they are a direct fit :shrug:

For the money maybe its worth a try even if slight adjustments need to be made?? :think:

ITzadamZz

Aug 29, 2019
Apart from studying different pictures and ebay listings I cant find any concrete confirmation that they are a direct fit :shrug:

For the money maybe its worth a try even if slight adjustments need to be made?? :think:
What mods have you made to your Ibiza MK5?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise