Rugby world cup predictions!!

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
So everyone what's our predictions for the world cup? I'm hoping although not expecting a decent performance from my boys in green. Anywhere past the quarters and I'll be happy. I reckon its gonna be one of the closest ones yet but still predicting an all blacks win!! Cant wait !!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
In honesty, ive been looking at the groups and 2 are pretty stacked and 2 are a bit easier. Im hoping its going to a close and hard fought tournament. If England cant win tit then I'll take any other home nation...

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
All Blacks to lose to the Springboks.
Argentina to beat France
Italy to beat Namibia
Australia to beat Fiji
Ireland to beat Scotland
Japan to beat Russia

Not going to predict the final its too close to call.

Reactions: Sharpy

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Well its definitely been an interesting start. I'd be a little bit worried of the fijians if I was a welshman. They where awesome for the first 60 minutes. The all blacks we saw glimpses of there best. France and Argentina both had reasonable games both capable of beating England. It's so open already.

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Well what can I say but all credit to the Japanese. What an awesome game to watch. Played some fantastic rugby. Gutted as an Irish fan. Time to dust ourselves off , get over it and crack on !

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
I think Japan played the most complete game I’ve seen in a long time. Very good. If they can hold that form I think they could be hard to beat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
I think Japan played the most complete game I’ve seen in a long time. Very good. If they can hold that form I think they could be hard to beat...

I think the Japanese are better than they get credit for. Their club game has improved so much the past 5 years or so and the international team dont get enough games vs tier 1 nations. I'm hoping they can make it to at least the semi final!!!

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
So my boys in green came stuck again in a quarter final. But the talk of the tournament has to be that win by England over the all blacks. Would love to see then win against South Africa tomorrow. Good Luck England. Cant wait !!!

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Its been an intriguing tournament for sure. Didn’t expect England to still be in it to be honest I though NZ would be too much for us.

We have played very well throughout the tournament though and are well deserved finalists.

Not looking too rosey for wales in the 3rd place playoff though... 14-0 after 15mins...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise