Newbie from sunny margate

Mark Colby

Sep 22, 2019
Morning all, got me a cupra. 1st 1.8 20vt so learning the ropes. Fortunately I have a mate who knows alot about them and now I have you guys! It's all in the pasute of MOOOOOWWWW POWA BABY!

Reactions: Leon20vt4

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Morning all, got me a cupra. 1st 1.8 20vt so learning the ropes. Fortunately I have a mate who knows alot about them and now I have you guys! It's all in the pasute of MOOOOOWWWW POWA BABY!

welcome bro! You got a pic of your new baby?

We are all here in the name of speed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mark Colby

Mark Colby

Sep 22, 2019
She is work in progress. It will be track/dayley/show car. I cant seem to up load a photo. I will as soon as I can

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
She is work in progress. It will be track/dayley/show car. I cant seem to up load a photo. I will as soon as I can

If you’re having problems download Tapatalk and it will automatically compress the photos for you!

Reactions: Mark Colby

Mark Colby

Sep 22, 2019
Managed it she is as said work in progress. Probably push for 250 270bhp more if I can but it will be partially stripped out, all I can delete and stop from the engine I will do. It's my 1st 1.8 20vt. I've had vxr's and gsi's but never one of these. Said to myself I would steer clear of Vauxhall's as they are money pits but this is beginning to be the same lol. But I like a challenge ha ha
127c3b189fb18e5cc1b33f22361abce2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Nice car, If you check out the Readers ride section you will find some mighty fine MK1 cars for both show and track.

These cars are big money pits if you let them you just need to set yourself clear objectives what you are after.

Then you get hooked and you have a new mistress.

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Just keep everything as a “budget” build and you’ll be alright! You can do a lot for a little money and a lot of elbow grease and time. Always look at best bang for the buck

Mark Colby

Sep 22, 2019
Cheers, year I'll take a look at that. I'm terrible really with all my cars, I'll throw shed loads of money at them and I'll sell it. I really do want to keep this one ha ha. Iv got susoention here ready to fit ,new decay system ready to go. Also have side skirts, looking for a new front bumper cant decide of o want to get a cupra r or another bumper I've seen. I need to get the rear bumper resrayed along with the side skirts so I dont care if I need to get front bumper done.

Mark Colby

Sep 22, 2019
Just keep everything as a “budget” build and you’ll be alright! You can do a lot for a little money and a lot of elbow grease and time. Always look at best bang for the buck

I'm always looking for good deals, the wife said I spend more time looking for car parts than looking at her ha ha. Im hoping this site will help too.

Mark Colby

Sep 22, 2019
Tbf I have managed to find quite a bit already for good money.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members