Blackpool Forum Meet 05/01/20

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We going to look at trying to get a group purchase for a stay overnight at the Premier Inn at Bispham?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably get a chat running and see what people want to do... I could do some spreadsheets for hotels and SCN marketplace lol I'll set one up later

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Peaky Blinders Caps?

I've just watched the first 4 seasons back to back and starting season 5 when it comes to netflix in a couple of weeks. I almost bought one. But I actually tried it on and then realised instead of people thinking "wow, he looks supercool and with it". I actually looked like a ****.

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
I've just watched the first 4 seasons back to back and starting season 5 when it comes to netflix in a couple of weeks. I almost bought one. But I actually tried it on and then realised instead of people thinking "wow, he looks supercool and with it". I actually looked like a ****.
Complete Series 5 is on BBC Iplayer :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: Legojon

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
I'm not due back from work until the 4th. The other half wouldn't be too happy if I buggered off to Blackpool the next day.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Cant you take the other half on your work tour sure she would love it :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Shopping, Blackpool, have you not been there?

Shopping in Blackpool is a lot better than where I actually live. And as I won’t be doing it MrsMaypack is very welcome to walk around enjoying herself. Me on the other hand will be busy chatting about cars.

@theoldboy, MrsMaypack is looking forward to joining us all again for a meal and a few glasses of Gin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Me to, always a pleasure to have a meal and a few glasses of something with you guys.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.